Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Fitness4AllYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Pragatie M Jain
My experience was very good.She was the person who guided me according my requirements. I was over wait,lack of confidence, she gave me all that back.After reducing my kilos, I feel so confident and good.She is the right person for people who want to lose weight in a right mannar.
Excellent experience.. Have managed to lose weight & keep it off in a very relaxed way. Best part is Dr Vandana is always accessible on Whatsapp and the diet plans she sends on email which is very convenient & therefore one is motivated to stick to it.
Had an awesome experience. She smoothly changed my eating habits and helped me lose 10 kgs in 3 months. The best part is she is always available to answer my queries. Very much recommended.
I was in touch with Dr Vandana over email and telephone. Her diet plan helped me reduce almost 10 kgs. And without strong workouts and tiredness. I am thankful to her.
Excellent doctor and advice, the best part is Dr.Vandana is always availaible online for any confusions and the diet is really simple and not complicated
My experience was good i could get down my weight as before getting in touch it was hard to lose weight. With Dr Vandana gained back my health better
Pragatie M Jain
She is the one changed my life n looks.....becoz of her valuable advice,I achieve my goal...I was really in a bad shape... Thanks to her ever.
Pragatie M Jain
She is one who change my whole life.Yes she has given me new look,and now I m a change personality.Thank you so much for your guidance.
She is warm and gives an accurate diet after understanding your lifestyle
Her diet proved very effective to me.
Instead of spending a lump sum amount on supplements that are marketed for athletes and fitness fanatics, you can just make a few changes to your diet and add these 5 super foods mentioned below to your daily dietary plan to increase your endurance and power. Eating whole foods rather than manufactured and processed food is recommended in this regard. Also, athletes should inculcate these food items into all their regular meals and snacks, instead of just before a big event or after exercising.
- Wild salmon: This power food is essential for athletes because it contains high quality protein i.e. lean protein, Omega-3 fatty acids (that is anti-inflammatory) and vitamins B12 and B6. Athletes should opt for wild salmon since they are less contaminated than their farmed counterparts. Salmon enhances athletic performance and helps build muscles. It also lowers the risk of prostate cancer and chronic heart diseases, and makes recovery from injuries quicker.
- Bananas: Bananas are the favorite pre and post workout recovery food. It is loaded with potassium that helps in regulating fluids and prevents muscles from cramping or spasming and also contains vitamin B6 which is anti inflammatory and prevents cardiovascular diseases. It is easy to digest and has natural electrolytes that are beneficial to athletes.
- Nuts: Combining protein and healthy fats, nuts are natural and easy to digest. They can balance your blood sugar levels and help in breaking down carbohydrates for long durations without upsetting your stomach. Athletes with high calorie needs must consume nuts. It is rich in vitamins and minerals; unsaturated fat that is anti-inflammatory and fiber that helps stabilize energy levels.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal is considered to be the most nourishing food for athletes. It is very rich in protein and has high soluble fiber content and complex carbohydrates. It is essential for athletes looking to put on weight. It is also important for maintaining glucose levels and cholesterol. It is rich in vitamin B, minerals and antioxidants.
- Sweet potatoes: Imperative for their starchy content, sweet potatoes are rich in vitamin A and C, which are powerful antioxidants, and minerals such as potassium, iron, manganese, and copper that are necessary for healthy muscle function. Sweet potatoes help in lowering of blood pressure and removing free radicals from your body.
If you are hungry at a time that is well past your bedtime, a dollop of peanut butter spread on crackers makes for a handsome little meal. Researchers suggest that if you can control your intake, peanut butter is actually helpful for your health.
The benefits of peanut butter are as follows:
Peanut butter contains a fairly large amount of unsaturated fats. The consumption of a moderate amount of peanut butter regularly keeps your heart in good shape.
Peanut butter has high potassium content. Consumption of a moderate amount of peanut butter is useful to combat the ill effects of the harmful sodium content, which is abundant in most of the foods you eat on a daily basis. Potassium also helps in the growth and damage repair of the body muscles while aiding clotting of the blood vessels.
Peanut butter is also a rich source of antioxidants, magnesium and fibres (which regulate the body function) all of which make peanut butter a rare combination of taste and health.
Peanut Butter also contains a rich amount of protein. A serving of 2 table-spoons of peanut butter contains roughly 7 grams of protein.
A moderate consumption of peanut butter might also help in providing energy for a sustained period, as it contain fats and proteins from which the required calorie intake is fulfilled.
Consuming controlled amount of peanut butter might reduce your chances of suffering from diabetes; cutting the risks by about a whopping 30 percent.
Peanut butter contains a fair amount of Vitamin E. Vitamin E is very helpful in protecting your body against toxic materials. It is also helpful in preventing you against cataract and Alzheimer’s disease.
For women suffering from premenstrual syndrome, intake of peanut butter helps regulate the symptoms.
Peanut butter also helps to keep you full for a long time as it contains sufficient amount of protein and fibre. This is also effective in initiating weight loss.
- Peanut butter also contains trace amount of zinc that helps in the development of the body’s immune system. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Sometimes, gaining weight can be very tricky. Many people might want to gain weight due to a variety of reasons; the more common of them being health issues, to increase energy by gaining healthy weight and also to look good.
Gaining weight gradually also helps to ward off certain medical complications, such as osteoporosis which is a condition characterized by brittle and weak bones. It is not advisable to gain weight by eating junk and unhealthy food; intake of too much fat is also very harmful for the body. It is better to gradually increase the intake of food.
Healthy foods to eat for gaining weight:
Nuts: These are very high in protein and fiber and contain 150-200 calories per ounce. Seeds of pumpkin and sunflower are also packed with calories, which help you put a few kilos.
Peanut butter: 100 grams of this delicacy contain about 550 calories; you can also consume almonds or almond supplements to gain weight in a healthy way.
Dried fruits: Raisins, figs, dates and prunes are very healthy because they provide a steady supply of energy throughout the day. A handful (50 grams) of these dried fruits contains about 150 calories.
Starchy vegetables: Vegetables such as corn, peas, potato and artichokes have healthy calories, which help you to gain weight safely. 100 grams of these vegetables on a daily basis also help to enhance your metabolic rate thus, increasing your energy reserve.
Healthy fats and oil: 100 grams of mashed potatoes have about 90 calories whereas, the same portion of oatmeal has about 70 calories. Smoothies can also serve as the perfect food for healthy weight gain, owing to their measured calories (about 42 calories per 100 grams); and also considering the fact that they are a treat to your taste buds. A tablespoon of olive oil has 120 calories. It is advisable to consume food cooked in olive oil to gain weight faster.
Beverages: Drink a milkshake made of vanilla yogurt and whole milk. You can also add nuts, olive oil and avocados to your smoothie to add a few more calories. A high calorie diet containing protein powder, banana and yogurt can also help you gain weight without putting on unhealthy fats or calories. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
From an early age we’re taught that alcohol is bad for us, but is that really true? Drinking yourself silly every night can have disastrous consequences, but having one drink a day is associated with a number of health benefits. The key here is moderation. Moderate drinking can be defined as one drink a day for women and two drinks a day for men. This is a daily quote system and not to be taken as an average over time.
Here are a few ways your body can benefit from the occasional drink:
- It boosts cardiovascular health: Many types of alcohol are rich in phenols. This helps fight stress, reduces the risk of hypertension and can protect the heart against a number of cardiovascular conditions. Moderate amounts of alcohol can also increase the amount of good cholesterol in the body and influence the clotting of blood. Higher levels of cholesterol help protect against heart diseases while by influencing the blood clotting process, alcohol can indirectly help prevent the formation of blood clots in the arteries.
- It slows aging: Some types of alcohol like wine are rich in antioxidants. This helps flush toxins out of the body and can slow down the aging process. An antioxidant called resveratrol that is found in red wine can even increase the lifespan of cells and activate enzymes that slow down the aging process. It is also said to increase DNA stability thus extending a person’s lifespan.
- It can help fight diseases: Alcohol is said to lower the risk of catching a cold. A warm drink like brandy can also be used to treat sore throats and a cough. Tonic water contains quinine that is anti inflammatory and has analgesic properties. Though medication for malaria is now easily available, tonic water can be used to treat the initial phase of the disease if proper medication is not available.
- It enhances your libido: Excessive drinking can lower your sex drive, but when consumed in moderation, alcohol can lower the risk of erectile dysfunction. Moderate amounts of alcohol also help lower inhibitions and thus encourage people to form sexual relationships.
- It improves cognitive ability: Almost all forms of alcohol contain ethanol that helps neurons resist wear and tear. This can lower a person’s risk of suffering from Alzheimer’s or dementia later in life. It can also enhance problem solving abilities and encourage creativity.
All of the above benefits are applicable only if alcohol is consumed in moderation. Thus do not use them to binge drink.
Here are food list for healthy Stomach
Now there is an irony. Can eating help you lose weight? Yes, it can, if you choose to eat the right thing. A lot of people think this 'right thing' to be bland, tasteless food or food eaten in very small quantities. It is the time we change the myth on it. There are plenty of diets out there that can help you lose weight but doing this without losing your nutrition, energy or mind requires that you choose the right superfoods as your ally. Allies who once come to your territory, stay loyal to their cause without compromising on your tastes. Take a look:
1. Water: OK. It doesn't count as food but it is a definite ally in your weight loss. Including 10 glasses of water in your daily diet is a great way to start. Drinking water before and after food with a gap time in between is said to be one of the classic weight loss formulas of all time. (Water half an hour before / after breakfast or 1 hour before / after meal but not even a drop in between)
2. Black beans: High in protein and fiber, this superfood will keep you full longer. It can be cooked in a variety of ways to suit local tastes and goes great with any accompaniment like brown bread. It comes as a plus that they aren't very expensive so you can stock on them easily. Crete a beans curry that can be easily topped with some onion and is good to go
3. Trick your taste buds: As such, pureed vegetables may not sound like a highly appetizing option. But add it to a dish you love like pasta or mac and cheese and it'll get gobbled without anyone knowing.
4. Fight belly fat with avocados: That stubborn belly fat is one mean thing to handle. Thankfully, you can now throw some avocados with your breakfast. The mono-saturated fatty acids in Avocados help lessen the belly fat while adding taste to the food.
5. Store some hummus: Old habits die hard. And midnight snacking is one of them. And as much as you cut and store celery sticks attractively, the hand automatically veers towards an unhealthy option unless, of course, you have some hummus handy. The tasty texture of this dish makes it an easy dip or spread making it a ready to eat homemade healthy snack option that doesn't pile on the pounds.
6. Apple cider vinegar: The qualities of this sour drink has almost elevated it to the position of a magical portion. From hair care to weight loss it helps in keeping you fit from inside out. Having two spoons of apple cider vinegar early morning on empty stomach with lukewarm water and there after having it 10 mins before your meal is said to help you lose weight. If the taste is not for you, there are ACV pills available in the market too.
If you are looking for a healthy non-diet option to lose weight and keep it off consult a doctor today.
Related Tip: Why Cleaning Your Fridge Will Make You Healthy?
Dr. Vandana Verma talks about overcoming Obesity
As the mercury levels soar higher, it is time to get creative to keep yourself cool this summer. To keep yourself hydrated and active, you can include fresh seasonal fruits in your daily diet.
Here are some nutritious and refreshing fruits that help you in fighting the effects of the hot summer and health problems that accompany them:
1. Melons - Watermelon has high water content that helps you to stay hydrated and refreshed during summer. Melons contain lycopene that helps in protecting the skin against sun damage. Muskmelon is another healthy summer fruit that helps to improve the body's immunity as it is rich in potassium, zinc, vitamin A and vitamin C.
2. Oranges - A juicy orange is a perfect thirst quencher in the summer season. Orange is rich in all varieties of vitamins except vitamin K. Oranges contain a large amount of vitamin C, folate, and thiamin that provide natural protection against the harmful UV rays, help in increasing the production of red blood cells in your body and also reduce stress level. They also help in curing muscle pains and cramps. Beta-carotene, lutein, and cryptoxanthin are present in oranges that help to keep away infections and cancer and also protect the eye from macular degeneration.
3. Mango - Rightly called the king of fruits, mango is loaded with high amounts of selenium, iron, and fiber. It is also an outstanding source of vitamins C, vitamin A and minerals like phosphorus, calcium, and potassium. The cholesterol levels in the body are lowered by high levels of vitamin C, fiber, and pectin. The potassium content of the fruit helps in controlling high blood pressure and heart rate. The fruit also has properties that help in boosting your immunity.
4. Papaya - Papaya is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, folate, and phytochemicals. These have anti-cancerous, anti-bacterial and anti-stress properties. Papain is an enzyme found in this fruit, which helps in curing ingestion and other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. The antioxidants present in papaya help in slowing down the ageing process in women, provide a fresh glow to the skin and help in weight loss.
5. Grapes - Grapes help in losing weight by reducing the capacity of the cells to store more fat. Grapes also help in protecting the body against the damaging effects of radiation, cleansing your blood, preventing degenerative nerve disease and boosting cardiovascular health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits
Protein comes in ample amount from foods such as meat, eggs, legumes, dairy products, soy, and fish. It serves as the building blocks for the body's cells, muscles, skin, tissue, and organs.
Although, both chicken and egg are infused with high amounts of protein, they do vary on the grounds of the actual protein content per serving. So which is a better source of protein?
Nutritional facts of 100g chicken
Nutritional facts of 100g eggs
Both chicken and eggs are a low calorie and high protein option. However, chicken contains double the amount of protein than eggs per serving, emerging as a clear winner. Not only that, chicken also contains less cholesterol in comparison to eggs, making it a much healthier food choice.
Nevertheless, eggs possess a number of other health benefits, and should not be ruled out of your daily diet.
1. Eggs contain riboflavin or Vitamin B2 in abundance, which helps in improving your metabolism
2. Egg whites are a rich source of Vitamin D, B6, B12 and minerals such as zinc, iron, and copper, all of which are essential for the proper functioning of your body
Even though both chicken and eggs are almost equally healthy, the key to proper health is to eat all you want but in a moderate manner.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.