My tg is 300, uric acid 9.3 and bp remains 140-100 to 130-90 for last one weak. I am taking thyronorm 50 for the last few years and after the above report I take contiflo d, atorva tg and fbx40 which I was taking earlier. I am 60 yrs. Old. Kindly advise me further in this regard. Thank u.

Your tg and uric acid readings are high. Your bp is quite high. It is a silent and harmful disease which affects all organs. You need personal examination. Please consult your local physician for checkup and advice immediately.
Continue same medicine,reduce weight if overweight, avoid nonveg food and dairy products. Monitor your parameters after 3 months.
1.no alcohol 2. Reduce body wt if over wt 3. No smoking/ tobacco/drugs/ avoid pollution 4. Diet - no ghee/ butter, have mix of vegetable oils - mustard, til, ground nut, olive oil, have more green vegetables and fruits, have whole grain atta, no fried. Fast. Spicy / processed/ junk food. Less sugar, potato, rice 5. 30 mts brisk walk daily 6. Deep breathing exercise for 10 mts daily 7. Meditation daily for 10 mts. 6-8 hrs of sleep at night 8. Expose your body to sun for 15-20 mts daily after some oil massage to get vit d. 9. Take more water medicine can not be advised for open question ,for medicine and further advise contact on private consults. Good luck.
Hello Mr. lybrate-user, your reports are overall deranged. Your bp is borderline high. Non medical management includes diet modifications (less oil, less spice, calorie counting, regular exercise daily for 30 mins atleast, avoidance of smoking and alcohol. Your medications too will need to be modified. I feel its better if you consult a physician to formulate a holistic plan for you. Feel free to connect. Thanks and regards.
Hello, Thanks for the query. I have seen the details mentioned, you seem to be taking quite a few medications. However, very vital information like what are the T3, T4 & TSH levels, lipid levels (only Tg Triglycerides is mentioned), no weight, height, extent f daily exercise and dietary pattern none of these details are there. So difficult to give any specific advice. However, following are some observations. : Tg 300 mg, is not an issue. Most important is LDL cholesterol, that should be