You can do the following-- stop smoking
(if you smoke). Smoking lowers your hdl
, (“good”) cholesterol level. Change the way you eat. Low-fat, low-cholesterol eating benefits all your lipid levels.
Lose weight if necessary.
Maintain healthy lifestyle start exercising.
Nuts, such as almonds
, pistachios, and walnuts
, contain high amounts of unsaturated fat or “good” fats, which increase high-density lipoprotein
(hdl) and lower low-density lipoprotein (ldl
Also follow this
1. Don't take tea
empty stomach. Eat something like a banana
(if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat
3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U can eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts
, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style
7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water.
10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
is good for u.Exercise in the form of yoga
, cycling, swimming, gym, walking etc.
Now about point no. You should join a gym for weight training. Do it 2-3 times a week with at least 48 hours in between 2 sessions. Other days you can do cardio exercises. For more details you can consult me.