Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My sc joint anterior dislocation due to rheumatoid arthritis and also swelling and pain both knee and ankle. The doctor prescribed me saaz ,folitrax, defcort. But i do not get relief .plz help me.

3 Doctors Answered
Keep two pillows under the ankle while sleeping on the bed which will help you to reduce the swelling. Hope you recover with this. And also please share your feed back if you become better. If you do not become better too pls let us know so that we can give some alternate solution. Please send your address so that we can send the products ie. Anklet to use it in the ankle / foot, mcr chappals for your size and also the removable foot insole.
1 person found this helpful
Take some painkillers as well.
Apart from the medications (dmard) for ra you require 1. Good pain relief a) in the form of medications used judiciously without causing much liver or kidney side effects b) in the form. Of physical modalities 2 you also need physiotherapy to prevent joint contractures and muscle wasting and deformities 3 appropriate use of splints will prevent contractures and deformities and subluxation. The main idea is to prevent any permanent damage to the joints during the time of relapse. Please consult a physical medicine and rehabilitation specialist near your area for advice.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Book appointment with top doctors for Rheumatoid Arthritis treatment

View fees, clinic timings and reviews