Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, My wife 29 years is fighting stomach cancer in last stage, and it grothing all body bones. She has a very high pain in all body bones. Who she has not expect. So I use- dynapar, paracetamol, ultracet, etc. I want to as a pain killer who she has take relief every time in body pain.

4 Doctors Answered
You can go for alternative medicine treatment to relieve her pain.
Sorry for your unfortunate experience. To alleviate pain. One can give radiation therapy to the bones responsible for pain. Radiation has effective response rates. Please share the latest scan details to advise further.
3 people found this helpful
Sorry to hear this well the pain is because of bony lesions if the pain is localized then rt might help if the pain is generalized optimum pain control with tramadol, paracetamol, fentanyl patch and if the pain is still not controlled morphine could help. Also consider inj zolendronic acid for the patient.
Apart from radiation, you can also think about high intensity focused ultrasound (hifu) for the lesions in the bone which is causing the pain. High intensity focused ultrasound is also not very expensive.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.