Thyroid disease I have thyroid. M 28 yrs. I take it homeopathic medicine from last 2 yrs. I take medicine after 2 hours in a day. I fed up from this schedule. Now I want to start allopathic medicine and know any allopathic medicine's side effect?

If your thyroid is Normal with homeopathic treatment than dont switch to allopathic treatment but you can change your doctor as there is no need of frequent medicines. Even homeopathic medicine once or twice is sufficient.
Hello, Thanks for the query. Please let me know whether the person is a male or female? Because symptoms are different in both these people. Secondly clarify what do you men by "I have thyroid" Because thyroid is a normal gland present in all of us, it synthesizes hormone Thyroxine, This is an essential hormone for a multiple metabolic functions and for functioning of brain. For either hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism appropriate medication is available only in modern medicine. Homeopathy has no drugs at all. Please give details of T3, T4 & TSH levels and symptoms that are present. Thanks.
No, not serious side effects.