Mine teeth is adversely affected by pan chewing - I mean beneath gums pan tartar covered how 2 remove without machining - any natural method or any paste to remove tartar.

Mine teeth is adversely affected by pan chewing - I mean ...
Hello Lybrate user, you have to get a scaling done. You cannot remove your tartar with any toothpaste or any natural method.
Non you should consult a dentist get scaling polishing and bleaching done stop PAN than brush twice daily especially at night.
Kindly get teeth cleaning and polishing done by dentist to remove tartar /deposit /stain.
There is no natural method ,get scaling done from a dentist.
First of all do not chew pan, pan masala, khaini,gutkha etc. And get the scaling done at your local dentist office.
Not beneficial go for mechanical method of cleaning teeth.
Yes there is a method and that method called hand scaling Go to a nearby dental college or a periodontist you will get this there only.
Pan tartar cannot be removed by any toothpaste. Get your scaling and polishing done.
No natural way. Do not compromise with your health please undergo flap surgery along with scaling and oral prophylaxis.
Scaling and polishing is the ideal treatment.
I hope you understand that pan is not good for your health. We as doctors can only request you to try and quit it but it is in your own hand to save yourself from the consequences. Anyways coming to your query, pan stains cannot be eliminated completely by natural ways, but there are a few tips that might help you. You may crush a charcoal tablet and wet your brush and brush your teeth with the powdered charcoal and then rinse. Repeat this thrice a week for one week only. You may also use a mixture of lime juice and baking soda to form a paste to brush your teeth twice a week for two weeks. Please don't overdo any of these as that may cause teeth sensitivity. Also please please do remember that the best way is getting proper Scaling done by a qualified dentist. Take care.
There is no other method to remove tartar from your teeth except for getting professional cleaning. And you must visit a dentist for the same, as this might further lead to gums problem. However you can use a tartar control toothpaste, but that will be more helpful after professional cleaning. Thank you.
Dear sir, as you say its adversely affected by pan chewing, Kindly go to the nearest dentist, if needed get scaling done, for time being, you can do the brushing properly with Glodent.
No. The best way is to get scaling done.
No there is no other way to remove other than a professional tooth cleaning.
No there is no other mathod to remove hard stains.
Get it checked. Scaling must. Don't be afraid of it. Take care.
Professional cleaning is must but apart from stains you may have other issues too so get oral cavity checked by dentist.
No natural method. Get it cleaned ultrasonically from dentist.
Dentists are there to take care of your teeth. You should visit your dentist every six months for cleaning with Machine. We all qualified dentists practice scientifically based upon the text book knowledge. There is no home remedy for tartar, without further delay please get the teeth cleaned not only now but twice a year and stop Pan Chewing.
You are felling pain on chewing you need oral prophylaxis consult to any dentist in clinic time being you use hexidine mouth wash 10 ml mouth wash for 2 minutes 2 hours after brushing.
YES GO FOR HAND SCALING...BUT IT IS TIME CONSUMING AND LESS EFFICIENT .....GO TO A DENTAL COLLEGE....STUDENTS OVER THERE CAN DO HAND DENTAL SCALING.......IT WILL TAKE 3-4 VISITS BUT WILL SORT OUT YOUR PROBLEM
No way no natural methods.
Before going for any natural remedy please you will have to stop or atleast lessen the habbit of eating pan which has beetle or supari as it has shown if taken in long run leads to restricted mouth opening. You have to get your teeth cleaned professionally and then after learning the proper way of cleaning teeth you can easily maintain life long.
No way out get a professional cleaning/scaling and polishing done and get it done atleast once a year with withdrawal of your habit.
No only bleching.