Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Madhvi NagpalYour feedback matters!
I got my teeth scaling and teeth filling done on the clinic. Highly recommended.
Hey doctor I have some problem in my teeth, when I drink some cold water, there is a serious severe in my teeth.
Hi. Doctor. I am 25 years old female. I still didn't got my wisdom teeth. But from today morning I am feeling a point uder my wisdom teeth skin. And it's painful. I want to know am I going to get my wisdom teeth. At this wisdom teeth will it b dangerous? please suggest.
I had my sister do a ct scan as she has grown an extra teeth in a region far from the last normal set of tooth. The ct scan report shows everything normal but there are 2 possibilities. 1. Dentigenous cyst or 2. Odontogenic kerato cyst. The doctor said operation is required which will need 3 days and full anesthesia has to be done. 1st day admit. 2nd day operation. 3rd day release. Please suggest what should I do?
Most of the teeth in my mouth, I feel it's loose and shaking. I have this sensation every time after eating hard food like roti, chikki etc. Is it a problem?
My teeth is damaged in medium of a teeth. So now its get too pain when I took anything in mouth. So what treatment is there for it.
Hi my age 25 years old, I have to put braces for my teeth. Is there any age limit. Please let me know immediately.
Suddenly when closing mouth my lips are looking very flat and dull as if drooling down. And I checked my teeth are inside and same like always but lips looking different when closing.
All that a Mom should know about oral health care to maintain her baby’s set of Pearly Whites:
Right time to begin brushing baby’s teeth – as soon as the 1st tooth erupts.
- After feeding use a damp gauze or cloth gently wipe the mouth of any residue left behind.
- Use either an over finger brush or a soft bristled brush for infants to clean the teeth.
- Initially use a wet toothbrush and slowly move to kid’s toothpaste.
Choosing a toothpaste for kids –
- Now a days fluoridated toothpaste for kids in very small quantity i.e rice grain sized is recommended.
- Watermelon / bubblegum/ strawberry flavours can increase the kid’s interest towards brushing.
Brushing technique –
- Teach your kids to brush using a small circular motion. Brush twice daily. Make it a game or sing a song to encourage brushing.
- Toothbrushes are now available with music or lights or cartoon figures to make brushing more fun.
Tips to maintaine good oral hygiene –
- Apart from brushing it is important to cleanse the mouth in between the meals.
- Do not put infants to sleep with milk formula or juice as sugary liquids cling to teeth and cause decay.
- Avoid pacifiers as they change the shape of the mouth and cause improperly placed teeth.
- After giving medicine or eating sweet like chocolates, ice-cream encourage kids to wash mouth with water and clean with a damp cloth for infants.
- Get fluoride treatment done every 6 months from dentist for prevention of caries.
Milk teeth are very important -
- For maintaining the oral health.
- Also to determine the shape of mouth and alignment of permanent teeth.
I spit a lot when I smoke is that a problem? if yes, what can it be? I am a 22 male smoking for 4 years now.
I am a male 48 years of age. Since last few years a small bulge on the tongue has appeared blueish in color, some time it swells itself and then reduces to the original place, no other complication is there like pain etc. It is like that for last 4-5 years. Some physician told me that it is a bunch of veins and not any problem kindly suggest.
My mom has pyria disease recently observed after meet doctor and from blood report. What to do. Cure,effect etc. Every detail. please sir suggest me.
Most of us suffer from some or the other dental problem in our lifetime. Majority of these problems are attributed to tooth decay. Tooth decay or cavities occur when bacteria living in the mouth produce a strong acid that slowly deteriorates the health of the teeth. If left untreated such decays will lead to infection, causing extreme pain and eventually tooth loss. To prevent this, dental fillings are done. Fillings are also used to repair broken or cracked teeth. Here is everything you need to know about fillings.
What is a Dental Filling?
A dental filling is one of the most commonly used methods that can restore the normal functioning and shape of the tooth, which may have been damaged due to tooth decay. These fillings close off the spaces where bacteria can set in and cause further decay. This protects the surrounding tissues too as food and bacteria accumulated in cavities can harm gums too.
Procedure of Dental Filling:
Before a filling session, the dentist will carry out proper assessment of your teeth. Dental X-rays may be used to ascertain the extent of the damage. This can be followed by a procedure with which the dentist will clean out the affected area of the tooth. After the decay has been cleaned out, the cavity will be filled with desired filling material.
Types of Dental Fillings:
There are various kinds of dental fillings. Let us find out a little bit about each kind.
- Gold Filling: These are made in a laboratory before they are cemented in place. These fillings are known to last over two decades thanks to the fact that they are tolerated exceptionally well by the gum tissue. This is also an expensive option, which will require multiple visits to the dental clinic.
- Amalgam Filling: These are also known as silver fillings and are usually an alloy containing tin, silver, and other metals, which bond well with the teeth. Many Dentists today are advising against the use of these fillings as it has been proved that mercury content in these fillings can harm the body.
- Composite Resin Filling: These kinds of fillings are matched to the colour of your teeth for a natural appearance. These are the most commonly uses fillings today as they fulfill most of the criteria we would desire from a dental filling.
- Porcelain Filling: These are known as inlays or onlays. These fillings are used in restorations where a large part of the tooth structure has been lost. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist and ask a free question.
16. Wean your baby off the bottle early to avoid them developing dental problems.