Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prabhjeet Singh Sethi
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prabhjeet Singh SethiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Amazing Person always smiling & very easily approachable....
Hi it was a pleasant experience and a fine dentist
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my oral thrush. I am so happy that I chose Dr Sethi for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. The overall atmosphere in the Dontia Dental Care is very soothing. I remember, I read an article of him in the paper and made contact. He is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. he has so much knowledge that for everything dental my family takes his reference.
All of sudden I developed this toothache and didn't know what to do. Dr Prabhjeet has broad knowledge in the field of Dentistry. The entire experience of undergoing toothache treatment was very relaxing. I have consulted so many doctors but nobody till now was able to understand my concern properly, until i consulted this doctor. The overall outlook of the Dontia Dental Care was very nice.
It was so quite pleasant in the Dontia Dental Care. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before. The staff was very attentive to my needs. My boss referred me this Dr Prabhjeet . He is very patient with all his patients. Dr has expert knowledge in the field. Over the period of time the jaw reshaping has helped me a lot.
All of sudden I developed this wisdom teeth issue and didn't know what to do. He is one of the best physicians in city. I saw Prabhjeet Singh Sethi clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. he is a very nice doctor.
Overall painful teething treatment was very effective. They took very nice care of me, i never felt that I am in a Dontia Dental Care. Dr Sethi doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. I was shocked to experience. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
I was panicked, because I never thought I will have to go through gum surgery. I am so much benefitted with his treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. The overall atmosphere in the Dontia Dental Care is very soothing. I remember, I read an article of Prabhjeet Singh Sethi in the paper and made contact.
I was searching for a dentist for my stained teeths. I remember, I read an article of Dr Prabhjeet in the paper and made contact. He has broad knowledge in the field of dentistry. Thanks to him I am totally satisfied with the results. The overall cleanliness in the Dontia Dental Care was amazing.
I always consult Dr.Prabhjeet singh sethi for my dental Care. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much great with hertreatment. I am amazed that he is such a sweet doctor, even though he is so busy all the time. he can be consulted at Dontia Dental care in Kolkata.
I was quite concerned, as I was suffering from Vitiligo, but due to Dr Prabhjeet and the treatment, I didn't lose hope. He is very professional and is a really patient listener. His treatment suited me the best . I thank him for resolving my issue.
Due to my eating disorders anorexia. I Consulted dr Prabhjeet Singh Sethi at his clinic Dontia Dental Care in Kolkata treatment with dignity, I had gone with a trouble which was eating my life he helped me tremendously, recommended to all.
Very nice doctor and good clinic too ..Very clean environment
Hi Doctors, I would like to know what can be the average cost of a false teeth, and would it be same experience if I use it to to eat and chew food, the experience would be the same or what?
Is it fine to take amoxicillin antibiotic few days prior to the periodontal flap surgery? Thanks doc.
Do your teeth suddenly chip while chewing or your fillings or cap keep coming out.We at Dontia Dental Care can help you solve the problem by checking digitally your bite.Only clinic to have this facility in East India,using T-Scan machine.Book your appointment today and get your bite checked as Prevention is Better than Cure. Call 9830411212/9830256017.
My teeth are looking yellowish due to chewing of pan masala and tobacco, Is there any home made or useful medicine to remove the yellowish marks on teeth. please suggest me.
I came to know that new teeth can be grown through stem cells, and that can be done at any age, is there any kind of treatment that can be helpful? Please let me know .And where it can be done?
I do not how my mouth's has got locked? Right now am unable to open my mouth easily.Please suggest me something to open my mouth properly.
Always wear a full-face helmet or a mouth guard while playing sports. It will protect your mouth from any unnecessary injury.
As summers are setting in, do increase your water intake. But be aware that too much of lemon also erodes teeth like areated drinks. If your intake of areated and citrus drinks is more then use a staw which will lessen direct exposure of teeth to chemicals. Rubbing lemon slices on teeth. Vodka drink is also very harmful for teeth. Take care of your teeth.
A healthy set of teeth is essential for good living. However, teeth problems are widespread and you are susceptible to it at any age, at any time. Though there are medications available for tooth problems, sometimes extraction of the tooth remains the only plausible solution.
You may have to undergo tooth extraction for multiple reasons. Some of them are:
- Unaligned teeth: In case you are suffering from unaligned teeth, chances are that you may suffer from what in technical terms is known as "crowded mouth." In such a situation you have difficulty in eating as there is not enough room for the teeth in the mouth. Extraction of tooth, in this case, is the only way to rectify it and align the teeth in a better fashion.
- Infection: Sometimes if you suffer from a tooth infection, it tends to quickly spread to the pulp, affecting and damaging the blood vessels and different nerves. Though medications are available, if the intensity of the infection increases, extraction of tooth remains the only option.
Procedure: There are different steps that are involved in the extraction of teeth. They are:
- Local anesthesia: Like all other surgeries, administering a local anesthesia is the first step. If you are undergoing a tooth extraction, the dentist or the surgeon will inject anesthesia that will create numbness and soothe you of the ensuing pain.
- Cutting away gum and bone tissues: After the anesthesia, the dentist will proceed to extract the infected tooth. In order to do this, the doctor cuts away the gum and the tissues covering the tooth. After the root of the infected tooth has been exposed, the dentist would then with the help of forceps, sever it from the jaw.
After the surgery, you must observe certain precautions to expedite the recovery process. Some of them are:
- Take painkillers: After the tooth extraction, the possibility of suffering from an ensuing pain is incredibly high. Therefore, in most cases the dentist prescribes certain painkillers and you must take them regularly.
- Change the dressing: The operated area will be covered with bandages to preclude any infection. However, the dressing must be changed from time to time. If the same dressing remains for a long time, chances of an infection increase.
- Complete rest: After the extraction, you must take complete rest and not engage in any form of physical activity.
- Avoid certain foods: Just after the surgery, the operated area remains tender. Therefore, you must eat food that requires less effort to chew like soup, pudding, ice cream etc. You must also abstain from smoking and drinking for some time.