Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Dentists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abhishek Singh
Submit a review for Dr. Abhishek SinghYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Hi, Doctor I have sensitive tooth issue. I have been using sensodine toothpaste for a year but still I can not bite ice cream from my front teeth. I want to get rid this tooth sensitivity. What's the treatment for it.
A person normally focuses on the disadvantages of having braces when he/she is required by the dentist to put braces. If you are also one of them, think again and read on about the importance and advantages of having braces for teeth:
- Correct the alignment! no one would prefer having disorganized teeth if one has a choice, he or she would try correcting them. For this reason, braces are essentially recommended by the dentists to correct the misaligned teeth. Dental flaws could be rectified most of the time completely or at times partially, depending upon the condition of the teeth in question. Though the braces may not look so great but these have a tendency of giving your face a whole makeover! braces for teeth could be put for 1 year to almost 3 years.
- Protruding jaw! the other importance or advantage of having braces is to correct protruding lower jaw line. Many people have and feel a bit wary about having a protruding jaw line. It is our unattractive braces that can come for a rescue for this problem in people. Helping to realign the jaw area braces can make your smiles brighter.
- Dental or oral hygiene! it is observed by the dentists and the orthodontists, that the braces not only help correct the jaw line and the dental flaws but also help in preventing tooth decay and likewise dental problems. The teeth which are crooked or are crowded are a bit tough to brush and floss. If the teeth are left crooked, it would result in decaying of the tooth and similar dental problems. Therefore, these
- Treating malocclusion or bites! the difference is sizes of the upper and the lower jaw is essentially termed as malocclusion. In a lay man's words, it is the bite problems that a person suffers from having a bigger upper jaw and smaller lower jaw and vice versa. This bite problem has grave risks involved in it which could develop into some severe gum disease eventually might let you lose your teeth or making it difficult for you to chew. Braces for teeth are an answer to this condition too! bite problems could be minimized to the fullest with the help of these braces. Braces help in keeping your oral cavity clean.
- Aging braces! if you require wearing braces for teeth, you could possibly wear them as per the instructions of the doctor. Some kids wear it as early, when they are just 6 years of age, some wear them when they reach 10 years of age, some other would go wearing them in their teens.
- Wearing braces makes you stand out from the crowd! make a fashion statement and wear colourful braces and smile the electric smile with your braces!
Check out any before and after picture of teeth of any individual with colored braces and you would know why (provided you have uneven or disorganized teeth) you also need to get braces for your teeth. Unlike the contemporary type of braces which were just metal wires and quite rightfully were boring to look at, these days the braces come with a lot of vigor in them. The perfect brace could be chosen for yourself depending upon the cost the usefulness and as per the color which would best suit you.
Braces are worn by people without a distinction of sex to correct their teeth which might not be in an organized manner. The component used to wire the braces is generally stainless steel. The titanium parts are also used but it is quite rare.
Though the pink and purple are the favorite braces colors for girls, they have any ability to carry off any color well. Majorly the braces colors for girls include the following:
- Red color
- Yellow color
- Pink color
- Baby blue color
- Purple color
All the colors mentioned in here are specifically the base colors only that could be used for making many more interesting braces colors for girls. There are many other colors also that could be chosen for by the girls. If you intend to put on braces, ask your dentist to get you all the shades that could be used for your braces. As a is seen usually girl also are a bit reluctant to go over the board with braces colors as these would be there on their teeth for a minimum of 1 or 2 years depending upon the case.