Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravi Shankar Sha
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi Shankar ShaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Best professional I ever met. Listens to patients well and suggests the right medical treatments. Very knowledgeable.
Thanks to him I am much better now. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. The overall cleanliness in the Dhanwanth Dental Care & Implant Center was amazing. Even though it's been more than a year, still if I sometimes feel pain and call him, and Ravi Shankar Sha still takes my call in case of any emergency. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Overnite my porcelain veneers aggravated. It has been quite some time that i was suffering from porcelain veneers.
One of my cousins referred to Dr.Ravi Shankar Sha for my Dental Care. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. Ravi Shankar Sha has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail. The overall atmosphere in the Dhanwanth Dental Care in Chennai is very soothing.
I read about Dr Ravi on one of the social media platform. I consulted him as I needed a teeth whitening treatment. But Dr Ravi suggested Veneers treatment which was excellent. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. He knows the advanced ways to treat patients.
Dr Ravi Shankar Sha is quite famous dentist in Chennai. I went him for my teeth fixing. He suggested Crowns and bridge fixing treatment which was beneficial for me. I am glad that I consulted him for the treatment .
Listens carefully and works with the patients patiently. Very knowledgeable and good people skills.
Really a good well professional and very care about patient and issues ..
N G Hari Kumar
Appointment was on time, treatment clinic and service was excellent.
Friendly nature. Best in treatment plans.
Causes for bad breath are many other than brushing and flossing twice everyday which helps to remove bacteria which causes bad breath.
- Food that you prefer can also be a factor. Like Onion & Garlic add to bad breath as the food is absorbed into the bloodstream, it is transferred to the lungs where it is expelled. Brushing, flossing & mouthwash will only mask the odor temporarily but odors continue until the body eliminates the food. Dieters can develop unpleasant breath from uncommon eating.
- Bad breath can also be caused by dry mouth (known as xerostomia), which occurs when the flow of saliva decreases. Saliva cleanses the mouth and removes particles that may cause odor. Dry mouth is caused by various medications, salivary gland problems or continuously breathing through the mouth. If you suffer from dry mouth, your dentist may prescribe an artificial saliva, or suggest using sugarless candy and increasing your fluid intake.
- Tobacco products are another cause of bad breath. If you use tobacco, ask your dentist for assistance in helping you quit.
- Bad breath could also signal a medical disorder. Local infections in the respiratory tract, chronic sinusitis, postnasal drip, chronic bronchitis, diabetes, gastrointestinal disturbance, and liver or kidney ailment can cause breath odor. If your dentist determines that your mouth is healthy, you may be referred to a physician to determine the cause of bad breath.
- Maintaining good oral health is essential to reducing bad breath, so be sure you schedule regular dental visits for a dental cleaning and checkup. Brush twice a day with fluoride toothpaste to remove food debris and plaque, and brush your tongue, too. Once a day, use floss or an inter-dental cleaner to clean between teeth. Mouthwash can also come in handy to eliminate bad breath temporarily