The symptoms of hypothyroidism are fatigue
, weight gain, mood swings, Feeling cold, constipation
, Muscle aches and Tenderness ,Stiffness and swelling in the joints, Hair loss
, Rough, cracked skin, Trouble breathing, Changes in the menstrual cycle, More frequent cold/flu due to low immune function.
Your weight gain is probably due to your hypothyroidism. Check the thyroid levels once, take treatment for thyroid problem first then only your weight reduction programme will become successful.
I'm suggesting some diet
plan for you here.
2. Seaweed - use it in soups or use it in tuna fish cake.
3. Use coconut oil for cooking.
4. Avoid a brassicasae family vegetables like cabage, brakooli, cauliflower etc.
5. Fresh leafy vegetables.
6. Goat milk.
7. Wild caught fish, Salma fish
8. Bone broth all the best and get well soon.