I am 68 years old male and suffer from hypertension and renal colic please advise.

I am 68 years old male and suffer from hypertension and r...
Tips for removing kidney stones: 1. Avoid tea, coffee, alcohol, cold drinks, pickles, fish, poultry, meat, spinach, and chocolate. 2. Avoid sour, heavy, and dry food. 3. Increase intake of liquids like water, juice, soup, lime water lemon soda etc. 4. Be sure to drink enough water each day. Usually 1 to 2 liters of water per day is adequate. 5. Drink more if you are perspiring heavily, working outdoors, the weather is hot, etc. 6. Increase the use of barley, horse gram (a type of bean), ginger, and brown rice or parboiled rice. 7. Avoid suppressing urges to urinate and defecate. 9. Boil 10-12 basil leaves in 1 cup of water for 15 minutes. Mix 1 teaspoon of honey in it and take twice a day. Pls send your usg report becoz medication for stones depends upon size number and location of stones and can be given after usg. Consult your physician regarding hypertension clinically.