Hi, lybrate user 5
You need to follow certain natural norms to lower down your BP apart from medication.
•Go for a walk in the morning to regulate blood circulation to combat your BP.
•Go for meditation to reduce stress in order to nourish your body conditioning the heart and to regularise your digestive system, aswell.
•Tk, plenty of water ro hydrate your body.
•Your diet be easily digestible on time to avoid gastric disorder that triggers BP & raised heart rate.
•TK , low fats fluid milk (calcium),Beet juice , Hibiscus tea, Pomegranate juice( angiotensit II), Cranberry juice(anti inflamation & antioxidant ).
•All sorts of anti hypertensive medication be monitored.
•Avoid , junk food, alcohol ,Nicotine and moving out in scorching Sun.
•You can take homoeopathic medicine, too, being gentle, rapid & safe in administration.
CCEBDM, PG Diploma In Clinical Cardiology, MBBS, certificate course in rheumatology and joint disorders., Diploma in community mental health
General Physician, Ghaziabad
2. Reduce body weight 3. No smoking/ tobacco/drugs/ avoid pollution
4. Diet - no ghee/ butter, have mix of vegetable oils - mustard, til, ground nut, olive oil, have more green vegetables and fruits, have whole grain atta, no fried. Fast. Spicy / processed/ junk food. Less sugar, potato, rice. Less salt.
5. 30 mts brisk walk daily 6. Deep breathing exercise for 10 mts daily
7. Meditation daily for 10 mts. 6-8 hrs of sleep at night
8. Expose your body to sun for 15-20 mts daily after some oil massage to get vit d.
9. Take more water
medicine can not be advised for open question ,for medicine and further advise contact on private consults good luck.
Many times the long standing high bp could be because of excess salt and no physical activity. Please start brisk walk daily 10 minutes and reduce packaged salty chips and sour things from diet. Also go early to bed and wake up before 6 am and practice slow breathing in morning fresh air for 10 minutes. All these steps will reduce your bp in a month. Best wishes!
What r other symptoms that you r experiencing?
By doing what like walking, exertion, eating or empty stomach- it increases or decreases in intensity. For how much time the pain remains?
Is there stiffness also?
How is your appetite?
R you constipated?
Any problem in urine? I need details of case. In the meanwhile follow this 1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U should eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water.10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, swimming, gym etc. Till lockdown do suryanamaskar every day. Https://www.youtube.com/watch? V=wmhmazurgvsandfeature=youtu. Be
for this homeopathy offers good results. Consult online with details.