Doctor in Weight Loss & Management Clinic
Weight Loss Treatment
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Treatment of Diet
Treatment of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorders
Customised Diet Chart
Treatment of Vitamin Deficiency
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment of Vitamin D Deficiency
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Management of Obesity and related Disorders
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Bulimia Treatment & Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Weight Loss & Management ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
In morning I have cumin seeds water then I eat Kellogg with milk in lunch I eat bajra ,Jaun, chana chapati with vegetable in evening I have my tea with Stevia leaves in dinner I have masala oats and green tea. Will it help me to reduce weight?
Cranberries are the most useful fruit for you, if you suffer from repeated UTIs, stomach ulcers and GI distress, have a problem with your heart or liver, have been diagnosed with cancer, have gum disease or bad skin. The list can go on and on to prove cranberries are indeed nature’s wonder fruits.
Let’s see what these berries contain. A cup of cranberries contains the following:
- Calories - 46
- Manganese - 18 %
- Vitamin C - 18 %
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
- Glycemic index – Low
- Fights UTI: Cranberries are strongly acidic and they contain a chemical compound that gives them their bacteria fighting punch. This compound is called proanthocyanidins (PACs). It helps prevent UTIs as the special structure of PACs acts as a barrier to bacteria, which latch on the walls of your urinary bladder, causing UTIs.
- Prevents stomach cancer: The PAC prevents bacteria, which cause stomach cancer called helicobacter pylori to latch on to the walls of your stomach and large intestine.
- Protects your heart: Cranberries contain Anthocyanin. This phytonutrient gives cranberries their amazing red colour and is linked to their unique antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which protect your cardio-vascular system and liver. To reap the complete benefits of all five cranberry phytonutrients, it’s best to consume the whole berry rather than have it in the form of an extract or juice.
- Contains anti-cancer properties: Cranberries possess solid cancer-preventive benefits. They can prevent cancers of the breast, colon, lung, and prostate. None of the cancer-related benefits of cranberries should be surprising, since cranberry is loaded with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory phytonutrients like anthocyanins which provide antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-cancer properties. Antioxidants are essential for improving health by helping combat the free radicals that can damage cellular structures as well as DNA, thereby preventing cancers.
- Oral health: Apart from boosting immunity, making our skin lush and youthful, cranberries can also prevent periodontal disease.
- Good for diabetic: Since, cranberries are a low GI fruit, diabetics can have them too and benefit from their health benefits.
- Good for your heart: The fruit has also been proven to lower LDL and raise HDL or good cholesterol, as well as help in recovery from stroke.
- Promotes weight loss: The fruit is loaded with fibre, which keeps you full for a longer time and aids in weight loss. Because of high antioxidant and anti-inflammatory content, cranberries help improve memory.
This food is no less than a superfood, sent straight from heaven for our well-being. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
How can you eat healthy? This is a question that plagues many of us. The quest for a youthful looking body that is also slim and well-toned is something that we all strive for. On the other side of the spectrum, we also have people who are concerned about too much of weight loss, fatigue and general weakness. So what all can you do to ensure that you indulge in healthy eating for a healthy body and mind? Try these ten tips.
- Eating the Right Carbohydrates: Choose the right carbs that will help you pile up on energy with the right kind of food. Sugar and flour can cause an overload of carbs in your digestive system, while oats, cereals and complex carbs like whole grains are high in fibre.
- Lean Protein: Avoid red meat and make a beeline for fish and other lean protein that will give you omega three fatty acids in the process as well. This includes fish and chicken.
- Good Fats: There are four major types of dietary fat found in food from plants and animals - Good Fats(monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats including omega-3s), Bad Fats(trans fats), and Saturated Fats. Good fats can improve blood cholesterol levels, lower your risk of heart disease, and benefit insulin levels and blood sugar. Omega-3 fats are particularly beneficial for your brain and mood. The best sources are fish, nuts, and seeds.
- Superfoods: Berries and all their variants have come to be known as super foods. These are rich in anti-oxidants which can encourage better brain health. This includes blueberries, cranberries and even salmon and seaweed, used in Oriental cooking.
- Salt Intake: Limit your salt intake but do not cut it out entirely. Ensure that you take NO MORE THAN A TEASPOON OF SALT A DAY. Try to avoid packaged food as it is high in salt content.
- Water: Stock up on water so that you get plenty of hydration and avoid needless snacking. Avoid sugary drinks and too much of caffeine.
- Count the calories you need: Do not simply needlessly cut down on calories, but rather calculate the number of calories you need to function on a normal basis. Then, build a diet chart around this and avoid empty calories like excessive sugary food.
- Breakfast: This is the most important meal of the day which also fuels you into action and can potentially stop you from snacking and overeating.
- Slow: Eat slowly and have small and frequently meals for healthy eating.
Try these healthy eating tips to change your mind set towards food and nutrition.
To slow down your metabolic rate and put on weight quickly, you can make sure that breakfast, lunch and dinner are huge and well spaced out.