Acne - Do's and don'ts
Hi, I’m Dr. Bela, and residing in Punjabi Bagh, and practicing in Punjabi Bagh, and I’m here to talk about Acne.
Acne seems to be the present concern about everybody, and everybody has once or the, sometime or the other suffered from acne. So let’s discuss why acne occur. Generally what happens is that the acne may be because of the hormones, or because of genetics, or it could be because of the dust and pollution that we expose our bodies to, our face and our upper body to. These are the primary areas where the acne you would see, the acne would occur primarily on the face as well as in the back of the, on your upper back, as well as the upper arms. These are because the sebaceous glands are most mostly present here, and mostly active there.
So hormone, if your hormones are a little topsy-turvy, or genetically you are blessed with parents who had acne because of oily skin, or because or your dirt, the acne would occur. There would be a clogging on the sebaceous glands, because of the sebum that is being produced, or because of the dust that comes on, or because of the cosmetics that you apply, and then the sebum would start accumulating under the skin, and that would develop a little bit of bacteria that would develop pus or a cyst, and therefore you have this kind of acne. It may start with a blackhead or a whitehead, that’s the open or closed acne, or it may develop into pustular and cystic acne. So we call that the inflammatory acne and the non-inflammatory acne. We can treat that completely through homeopathy. We have wonderful medicines that would clear your skin completely. You would have a nice healthy skin.
The general do’s and don’ts that one could do for acne is what I can describe right now. You should be washing your face about three to four times a day, specially with the facewash that suits your skin, so it could be, just check it out if it’s a dry kind of skin, pick up a, pick up a face wash for dry skin, and if it’s a oily or normal skin, pick up a facewash for oily skin or normal skin. For a very very acne prone acne, acne prone skin, you can pick up something which has salicylic acid, look out for that, or look out for creams which have either antibacterial, if they’re very pustular, or look out for creams that would sort of, put your sebum down, oil content down, which would be something which has isotretinoin, like retinol a.
Having said that, eat healthy, exercise, but remember not to let the sweat be there on the face or on the upper body too long. So after you exercise, make sure that you are washing your face, so that the clogging does not occur because of the sweat being there. Also if the upper back is involved, or the upper arms are involved, I would recommend having a bath twice a day, so that we are removing the sebum periodically, so that there is no much of, not much of clogging there. Another point that I would like to tell is that by exercising make sure that you have your hair up, even when you’re getting your hair styles done, make sure that your hair is not falling on your forehead, things are not touching in your cheeks, so that the hair products that you’re using should not be blocked and clogging your pores at all. Always remember to wear k=loose kind of t-shirts and lose tracks for your exercise, so that again, the sweat does not stay on your body, on your face.
And lastly, which is very important, is that you should try some kind of taking less stress, so go for something like meditation, which would really cool you, calm you, and your skin would have that internal glow. And if you want any kind of medication, you can come to us at Dr. Bela’s Clinic, through Lybrate. Or you can come to use directly, we are at Punjabi Bagh, West. Thank you.read more
Lybrate connects Patient to Doctor
Whenever I go for social gatherings and otherwise, people generally come up to me the moment they come to know I'm a doctor and ask for medical advice. Hi, I am Dr. Bela Chaudhry. I am from a Punjabi background and I'm a Homeopathy Specialist. So, it's very difficult to give an off-hand advice immediately whenever a person comes to us. We need so many parameters to judge the situation in the medical field as well as to write medicine. Lybrate has made that very very simple. So, all you need to do is just click with your smartphone, connect to the doctor and once the patient comes to us with the symptoms we can ask questions and answers are given. It becomes so much easier to give an advice and that too at such a cheap rate. So, I would always suggest for Lybrate.
Lybrate has made it very simple for me as a doctor to connect with my patients. I put up a health tip or a health blog every week and that's what Librate has helped me with, to connect, to make this health blog reach each and every patient in my database that is with them. Another good point about Lybrate is its Lybrate Enquiry feature. That's one thing which can help a patient connect with any doctor. Like I find it very very simple that a question which comes in a patient's mind, all he needs to do is go on his smartphone, tap on the Lybrate Enquiry feature, enquire whatever he needs to and we give an instant replay`. So, that's something that for any question, any doubt, any little thing that comes to the patient's mind, he doesn't needs to go out of his comfort zone and can just ask the question to the doctor and gets back a reply. So, that's another great thing about Lybrate.
My experience with Lybrate as a doctor has been a very comfortable and good one. One thing I felt good about this is there are some questions the patient may want to ask but they are hesitant about it. So, this is one connection that a patient can make with a doctor where they do not face to face with us and they can ask their personal questions or questions that are really harassing them or putting doubts in them, and with a comfortable enquiry or a comfortable message and with a small token money they can get all the answers which are honest and straightforward.
Another thing I liked is the doctor doesn't feel hassled about it. After our daily practice, after a day of our normal practice, we can just sit on Lybrate and just answer their questions and get through. So, there is a comfort level between a patient and a doctor and I've been so comfortable which is why I recommend Librate to all doctors as well as patients.read more
Doctor in Dr. Bela Homeopathic Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bela Homeopathic ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of body weakness. I wanted to consult a homeopathy doctor, so i preferred visiting Dr Bela Chaudhry. she ensures that she gives enough time to each patient. During the treatment she supported me a lot. the overall atmosphere in the "Dr Bela Homeopathic Clinic" is very soothing. the best thing about her is that she prescribes limited no. of medicines. I saw Bela Chaudhry clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. the overall outlook of the dr Bela Homeopathic Clinic was very nice. I'am almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to Dr Bela Chaudhry for giving me perfect advices.
I was in so much pain due to my sugar problem. I chose to consult Dr Lalit. His advice and counselling has helped me immensely. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself. Even after my treatment with my old doctor, I never felt so much relief. But after the Dr Lalit's treatment, I have noticed considerable chnages in myself. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases.
Dr Bela Chaudhry with great ease handled my wife's serious case of cold cough with ease. the overall atmosphere in the dr Bela Homeopathic Clinic is very soothing. the overall outlook of the dr Bela Homeopathic Clinic was very nice. she is really like god send person. I was panicked, because my wife was getting serious day by day. But the treatmnet provided by her was extreemly beneficial. I and my wife are totally satisfied with the services.
I was in so much pain due to my chest pain. Bela Chaudhry is really like god send person. During the treatment, my doctor, Bela Chaudhry supported me a lot. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the dr Bela Homeopathic Clinic is so nice. Bela Chaudhry has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference. A friend of mine referred to Bela Chaudhry. It was amazing, the dr Bela Homeopathic Clinicl was so nicely made.
I am so much benefitted with her gain weight treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. She is a very practical doctor. I read about the Bela Chaudhry on one of the social media platform. Bela Chaudhry has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference. The gain weight treatment for gain weight has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine.
Even though Dr Bela Chaudhry is not from our city, she is still very famous, so we consulted her as I was suffering from Sexually transmitted disease. I was quite impressed with her concept of holistic healing. My previous experiences were not so good, but she has completely changed my opinion as she is very helpful and humble. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in her Homeopathic Clinic.
I read about Dr Bela Chaudhry on one of the social media platform. With the help of her treatment for headaches I am feeling so great. With great ease she explained the problem and how the treatment will be carried out. Everything was just spick and span in the dr Bela Homeopathic Clinic. It was quite pleasant in the dr Bela Homeopathic Clinic.
Due to my sleepiness i was feeling quite worried. I consulted Dr Bela. She is really a great doctor. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Over the period of time the sleepiness treatment has helped me a lot. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend Dr Bela to anyone gladly.
dr Bela Chaudhry got in depth knowledge of subject of my ,acne and pimple problem, drug formulation and its side effect, very friendly, give adequate time to listen to patients. Both doctor and staff were very helpful at her clinic dr Bela Homeopathic Clinic in Delhi
Really Good Talking With You... You Responds To My All Doubts. Cleared All My Doubts.. She is an Angel I can say, a god sent person , a good human being. Thanks a lot doctor, Really appreciate your expertise :)
Dr. Bela Chaudhry provides answers that are very helpful. Really great doctor...sabhi questions ka answers bahut achi tarha dete hai..and bahut help Kiya aapne dr...thank u so much mam..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Bela Chaudhry to be very helpful, caring and knowledgeable. One of the best dr in Lybrate....
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Bela Chaudhry to be very helpful. Such a lovely dr....helpful
Sinusitis is a common condition which is also known as 'Sinus Infection'. Usual symptoms of such infection are a plugged nose, thick nasal mucus and even pain in face. Mostly antibiotics are not recommended for Sinusitis.
If you are suffering from a swollen ankle, you can opt for homeopathic treatment. Swollen ankles are commonly caused because of factors such as trauma, ankle injury, ankle sprains, arthritis, steroids, certain medicines, lymphedema, venous insufficiency and many others. There are various homeopathic medicines, which are commonly used for treating swollen ankles occurring due to different reasons.
Here is a list of the top homeopathic medicines for swollen ankles:
Apis Mellifica and Apocynum: These homeopathic medicines are suggested in case of dropsical swelling over the ankles. The swelling occurs because of water retention in your tissues. Apis is used where the patient’s ankles are pale, waxy, and swollen. The ankles become sensitive to touch and stinging pain is likely. Apocynum is used in case of dropsical swellings which occur after cardiac diseases. These dropsical swellings may develop on other parts of the body as well, apart from the ankles.
Ledum Pal: This is an efficient homeopathic medicine for swollen ankles, which develop due to arthritis. This medicine is used when the ankles are hot, swollen, and very painful. It is also used for treating swollen ankles due to gouty afflictions. In such patients, warmth worsens the pain while cold applications soothe the pain.
Arnica: Arnica is one of the best homeopathic medicines for swollen ankles, which occur because of an injury. It is a wonderful and fast working medicine, which resolves swelling and attends to other symptoms related to the injury. The ankles of a patient who needs Arnica feel painful, sore, and bruised to touch.
Ruta: This effective homeopathic medicine is used for treating swollen ankles occurring from a sprain, which is an overstretching of the ligaments. This medicine is ideal for sprained ankles along with weakness and pain in the ankle joint.
Hamamelis: This homeopathic medicine is considered to be very effective for the management of swollen ankles, caused due to varicose veins. It works best when used for the treatment of swollen ankles associated with venous insufficiency. The common symptoms which indicate that a patient requires this medicine include swollen, inflamed ankles, which occur because of congested and engorged veins. Cutting pain and soreness in the ankles are also likely. Swelling in the leg is another probable symptom.
Homeopathy is an effective natural remedy for swollen ankles, without having any side effect on the body. For treating swollen ankles, it is recommended for you to consult a licensed homeopathic practitioner before taking homeopathic medicines on your own.
The most common reasons for obesity are lack of physical activity, excessive food intake and genetic susceptibility. This can mostly be prevented by personal choices as well as social conditions.
We all have used homeopathy as a cure, and we know from experience that it works. This complementary modality of healing works on the principle of ‘like kills like’. All homeopathic medicines are derived from natural sources and are then diluted and ‘potentized’ to make them safe.
Here are a few common ailments that respond very well to homoeopathic medicines:
Common Cold- Allium Cepa (onion) which causes tearing in the eyes and dripping from the nose, is a frequent remedy for common cold and hay fever. It is very effective when there is a watery, and burning nasal discharge from the nose. Oscillococcinum, Bryonia, Belladonna, Arsenicum Album and Aconite are also excellent cures for influenza. Bryonia is especially useful in treating body aches that accompany fever.
Shock and Trauma From Injury- Arnica (mountain daisy) is the best remedy for trauma due to injuries and is an excellent first aid. It also helps to reduce pain and speeds up the healing process.
A Sore Throat- Aconite, Arsenicum Album and Belladonna are very good. Aconite helps during the onset of a sore throat while Belladonna is helpful in curing tonsillitis.
Nerve Problems- Hypericum (St. John's wort) is the first medicine to consider for injuries to the nerves or to parts of the body rich with them, like the back. This medicine is especially good for treating shooting pains.
Psychiatric Ailments- Ignatia (St. Ignatius bean) is most effective in treating acute grief, anxiety, and depression, especially due to loss of a loved one.
Cramps- Magnesia phosphorica (phosphate of magnesia) is the most effective remedy for cramps, including menstrual cramps.
Indigestion- Nux Vomica (poison nut), Aconite, Carbo Veg and Pulsatilla all treat indigestion. Nux Vomica is especially useful in relieving symptoms of flatulence, constipation/diarrhoea and heartburn. Carbo Veg is extremely useful for getting rid of gas after food.
Sprains-Rhus tox (poison ivy) is the medicine of choice for people suffering from sprains and strains. It’s especially useful when the person suffers from more pain when he starts moving after resting. It can also treat symptoms of arthritis and flu.
Remember to take these medicines in the 6th or 30th potency only. If you are suffering from minor pain or discomfort, you should take the medicine 3 times a day but if the discomfort is severe, you can take the medicine every 1 to 3 hours, tapering off later.
If you do not observe at least some improvement even after 24 hours of taking the medicine, it probably is the wrong one. Consider taking another medicine or better still, consult a trained homoeopathic doctor. It is also best if you treat yourself for non-threatening acute conditions only and go for professional care for chronic conditions.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Are you suffering from kidney stones and looking for an effective, natural treatment? You should choose homeopathy, as it works well in treating kidney stones. A kidney stone is a hard, crystalline, mineral development in your kidneys or urinary tract. The condition is called nephrolithisis. Kidney stones occur due to a reduction in your urine volume, and because of the presence of excess stone-forming substance in your urine. Homeopathic treatment of kidney stones does not involve any side effects, and various homeopathic medicines are used as a part of the treatment. Some of them are as follows:
- Benzoic acid
- Benzoic acid is prescribed in case of nephritic colic.
- Offensive urinary symptoms are experienced. The urine is usually deep red with strong and foul odor.
- The urine may alternatively be thick, and clear.
- Argentinum nit
- This homeopathic medicine is used for treating kidney stones, which develop because of kidney congestion.
- Dull backache and ache in the bladder are experienced, along with dark urine, containing deposits of uric acid and blood.
- A patient experiences an increased urge for urination, but a very small amount of urine is passed at once.
- A burning sensation while passing urine is indicated along with swelling of the urethra.
- This homeopathic medicine is used during the paroxysms of renal colic. Extreme pain and excitement are indicated.
- The pain may be cutting in nature, and it shoots in various directions, affecting your limbs and different parts of the body.
- There is an increased urge to urinate, and an aversion to fluids is developed by a patient in spite of feeling thirsty.
- This is another effective homeopathic remedy used for treating kidney stones, when the patient experiences a shooting pain radiating from a certain point and he or she becomes unable to move because of the pain.
- Also there is a darting pain experienced in the ureter, extending down to your legs.
- There is an indication of the development of little pinheads in the pelvis that starts growing down your bladder.
You must consult a licensed homeopathic practitioner before taking homeopathic medicines for the treatment of kidney stones. A doctor will suggest you the best homeopathic medicines based on the symptoms you experience and the severity of the condition.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
If you cannot get an erection or if your erection isn't firm enough for sex, then you are suffering from Erectile Dysfunction (ED). If the troubles are persistent, then it is a serious cause of concern. You can take a look at the symptoms of ED listed here:
a. You find it troublesome getting an erection or keeping one firm enough for sex.
b. Your sexual desire is reduced and along with it, you experience other sexual problems which might include ejaculatory dysfunction.
a. There can be physical causes, like:
- Medical conditions like Parkinson's disease, heart problems, high blood pressure and diabetes.
- Medical treatments like treatment of prostate cancer or surgery in the pelvic region.
b. If you are a heavy drinker, then you have cause for concern.
c. There can also be psychological causes, like:
- If you are suffering from depression or anxiety, then that is a probable cause for the disorder.
- Relationship problems might also lead to problems which extend to ED.
a. An efficient way of treating ED is homeopathy. This includes mainly two ways in which homeopathy can be used to address the disorder:
- By using Agnus Castus: Agnus Castus is a top remedy for erectile dysfunction and is essential especially when the patient lacks sexual desire, or physical power required for sex.
- By using Lycopodim: It is especially beneficial for people with an enlarged prostate and for old and young irrespectively.
- By using Caladium: Caladium is the required deep-acting agent required when the condition is acute. In these cases, when erection is either not possible or not firm enough for sex, it is imperative that caladium is used as it tackles the problem at a much deeper level.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Joint and muscle pain arises when excess pressure is exerted on a particular joint or due to the wear and tear of a particular muscle. This is one area where many people face chronic pain, with symptoms such as deformity of the joints, swelling, immobility of the joints and severe joint pain. There are a lot of topical as well as oral medicines for chronic pain within conventional medicine, but it may not always be effective for all types of patients.
Homeopathy has been known to provide effective cures for many types of muscle and joint related ailments.
Let's first look at the common causes for muscle and joint pain related problems:
- Sports related injuries
- Vehicular accidents such as a car or bike accidents
- Bad postures or habits
- Other underlying physical or medical conditions
So what are the ways in which homeopathy can cure certain conditions and alleviate pain in patients?
- Arthritis: One of the most common problems that many people report is that of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, which causes a lot of pain in many people. In many cases, the use of Natrum Muriaticum and Bryonia has been known to allay the pain.
- Moving and shifting joint or muscle pains: Many patients have this problem where they face joint or muscle pain but instead of it being constant in one area, it moves around the body. Pulsatilla is known to effectively reduce the symptoms in these cases.
- Tennis elbow or tendon related problems: This is a common ailment, which in many cases is caused by strenuous activities, such as sports. Rhus tox has been known to be effective in such cases.
- Muscular conditions: There are many muscle-related conditions such as fibromyalgia and fibrositis among others have also been reduced after the usage of Rhus tox.
Homeopathic medicines like Medorrhinum, Ruta, Formica Rufa, Arnica, Symphytum and a few others are useful for treating such conditions, depending upon the exact symptoms and causes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
A migraine is a headache that causes a distinct pulsating pain, usually in one side of the head. It is different from normal headaches in the sense that the pain is much more intense and it may be accompanied by nausea or vomiting as well. Some patients have also complained about light sensitivity while others have also complained about pain in all areas of the head.
Some of the factors that separate a migraine from a normal headache are as follows:
While a headache may last at best a day, migraines may last longer, sometimes even up to 3 days.
- Feelings of nausea or actual vomiting
- Sensitivity to light
- Extreme sensitivity to changes in sound
Causes Behind Migraines
Some of the common and known causes, which may trigger migraines in people are:
- Hormonal changes in the body that may have adverse effects
- Dehydration is also known to trigger migraines
- Patients with hypoglycemia may also face migraines if the blood sugar level drops within their body
- Change in air pressure due to change in altitude may also cause migraines to appear
- Lack of sleep
- Lifestyle issues such as smoking and excessive alcohol consumption.
Remedies for Migraine in Homeopathy
Migraine is treated in homeopathy by attacking the root causes that may trigger them. Rather than temporarily alleviating pain, homeopathic treatments aim at curing the problem completely.
Some of the medicines that are known to be effective are:
- Natrum Mur: This provides great relief from migraines, which may have been caused by stress. Also, if a proper dosage is taken, it can help cure it as well.
- Belladonna: This had been known to be a great provider of relief for people who regularly face throbbing headaches.
- Glonoine: For people who frequently have migraines due to congestion of the sinuses, this medicine has been known to be very effective.
- Spigelia: To treat migraines in the left side of the head.
- Sanguinaria: Is highly effective for situations where the migraine is on the right side of the head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Common cold, as the name suggests, is one of the most common diseases in the world. It is a communicable disease, mainly occurring during seasonal change, even though it is not chronic in nature. Homeopathy has the most effective medicines which treat common cold without the side effects offered by allopathic medicines, such as drowsiness. Read on to know which are those:
- Aconite: This homeopathic medicine is recommended when the most preliminary signs of common cold appear, such as getting thirsty frequently and being overly-anxious.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is for more severe signs of cold, such as high fever and persistence of a throbbing headache.
- Natrum mur: This medicine is effective for a runny nose, with initially clear snot thickening after a period of 24-48 hours.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is effective for constant sensation of chill, with warmth not felt even in the comfort of the bed. It is also effective for headaches, blocked nose, body-aches, and nausea as results of the cold.
- Gelsemium: Gelsemium is advisable for the known symptoms of common cold such as headache, fever, fatigue, drowsiness, shivers, etc.
- Eupatorium perf: This medicine is effective in case of recurring thirst, sore muscles and bones, and immense headache that get worse on any kind of movement.
- Arsenicum iod: If you are experiencing continuous sneezing with burning sensation and a nasal discharge, this is the medicine you should take.
- Ferrum Phos: This medicine is also given at the preliminary stage, when the onset is slow, with mild fever, which gets worse especially with the approach of night.
- Pulsatilla: When you have a nose with dense discharge and blocked ears, remember that these symptoms may worsen at night. This is the medicine best suited to your cold in such a situation.
- Influenzinum: It is a homeopathic remedy for flu. The medicine, which is diluted and potentized, strengthens the immune system to fight against flu viruses. It does not suppress the symptoms but makes your immune system strong to not allow foreign viruses affect your health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Formation of solid masses in the kidney due to excessive accumulation of uric acid, calcium, vitamins and minerals lead to chronic pain and excretory problems. Kidney Stones, also known as Renal Calculi is a condition usually brought about by inadequate hydration and consumption of food high in calcium, but in most cases it a hereditary condition. The most commonly opted for treatment is surgery to remove the stone/s.
Do you suffer from kidney stone formations on periodical basis?
Do you often go through chronic abdominal pain due to the formation of crystalline calciferous masses in your kidney? If you do, surgical procedures are neither the answer, nor a plausible option for you. Besides being risky, surgery clearly isn't effective in bringing about an end to the condition on a permanent basis. Homeopathic remedies, on the other hand, are not only safe, they offer as little of side effects as possible. Homeopathic treatments of kidney stones are also proved to have been effective in most cases.
What are the most common homeopathic alternatives to suppress kidney stone formation?
Berberis Vulgaris is the most reputed homeopathic drug when it comes to diluting the stone in the kidney and also in reducing the chronic pain that is often associated with stones. It is also said to improve chances of mitigating periodic bouts of kidney stone formations. Berberis Vulgaris is effective for various kinds of kidney and renal stones. In addition to this drug, Sarsaparilla, Hydrangea, and Benzoic Acid also prove effective in the long run. Sustained practice of such Homeopathic remedies along with increased intake of fluids and adequate exercise go a long way to ensure cessation of kidney stone formation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.