A medical condition, muscular extension, or a change in barometric pressure can lead to pain in the body. A person having body pain also feels weak, has low endurance power and has disturbed sleep patterns. A doctor should be consulted in case of severe body pain. Therapies and medications can be taken for curing this condition.
HOW IS BODY ACHE DIAGNOSED?
Stress can result in body aches.
Muscle pain is very common and almost everybody has experienced muscle aches in their life. The muscle aches and pain can seriously hamper your daily life and you can feel the pain technically anywhere in your body. This is due to the fact that muscle tissues are present in all parts of the body. The muscle ache causes are very common and can happen at any part of the day, but some common causes are given below:
1. Intense physical activity in which one part of your muscle is overused and can cause muscle aches and pain.
2. Muscle tension at many parts of the body.
3. High demanding and physically active work causes injury to your muscle tissue and hence muscle pain.
4. Stress and tension can also cause muscle pain in your body.
5. Physical injury and accident can cause muscle pain and weakness.
6. Hypokalemia or the low content of potassium in your body can cause muscle aches and pain.
You may have to consult your healthcare provider if you have the following conditions of muscle pain:
1. Severe muscle aches and pain without any proper cause known to you or the sudden onset of pain.
2. Chronic muscle pain with the formation of rashes over your skin.
3. Muscle pain that increases your body temperature.
4. Muscle aches and pain that is persistent even after home treatment.
5. Redness and swelling along with myalgia.
6. Muscle pain that occurs after you take certain medications.
In addition to the above symptoms of muscle aches, you may be in need of medical emergency if you have the following symptoms in addition to body ache:
1. Fever and continuous vomiting
2. Weak muscular movement
3. Stiffness and paralytic movement around your neck area
4. Problems in breathing and other possible damage to the respiratory system
5. If you face problems in swallowing food or water
Treatment of muscle aches and body aches cure can be done by regular exercise and warming up. It helps your muscles to adjust to the wear and tear. Anti oxidants and natural substances like vitamin C can help to ease the muscle pain in your body. It is always recommended to check with your doctor before taking any high doses of medicines. Proteins also help to ease sore muscle pain and aches. Lybrate gives you the ultimate chance to contact the best general physician and orthopedic surgeons who will give you the best consultation in the industry. Lybrate offers you the best medical practitioners related to muscle pain in Patna, Rajkot, Surat, Thane, Thoothukudi. Subscribe to Lybrate to know more about body ache cure and treatment.