Doctor, I'm male, underweight, age 29, height 170 centimetre, weight 50 kg. Due to chronic anxiety, and depression, I'm experiencing loss of weight, digestive disorder, sleep disturbances and a low BP 90|70, tachycardia. Is it harmful for health? Will it cause heart problem? If one takes stress or chronic anxiety Or depression Or confusion, it can cause heart Problem and diabetes at young age?
Dear Lybrateuser, - You have to take control of yourself & get determined to improve your situation
- have a well balanced diet containing fruits & vegetables, whole grains, low fat dairy, non veg, a handful of nuts
- have 7-8 glasses of water per day
- exercise is very important as it improves the mood & will increase appetite when done regularly, do walking, jogging, swimming, also yoga, meditation & deep breathing 10-15 min in the morning all these will have a calming effect on the mind
- keep your timing of meals, sleep, exercise regular
- consult a doctor or councillor - your problem can lead to heart disorder, DM, lethargy if no improvement.
17 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Diabetes treatment