Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Health Check Up
Submit a review for Dr. Nash KamdinYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
One of my colleague referred Dr Nash Kamdin. My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Nash Kamdin has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. In order to diagnose my problem completely he asked me a number of questions. The erectile dysfunction was increasing day by day. The overall atmosphere in the Dr Nash Kamdin is very soothing. Dr Nash Kamdin had all the amenities, a patient requires. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but my Nash Kamdin guided me to change my attitude. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my erectile dysfunction. I feel so great after the completion of treatment.
Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have difficulty sleeping. He is very patient with all herpatients. I was suffering from difficulty sleeping for such a long time. I saw Nash Kamdin clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. The overall atmosphere in the Dr Nash Kamdin is very soothing. Dr Nash Kamdin has all the latest technology in place to handle severe cases. heradvice and counselling has helped me immensely. With great ease Nash Kamdin explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out.
It's been more than a year that I was experiencing masterbation addiction. It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my masturbation addiction. Many people gave very positive feedback for Dr Nash Kamdin. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. He is very talented and seasoned doctor. During the treatment, he supported me a lot. I'am almost on the path to recovery,
I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that my Nash Kamdin is the reason. During the treatment, my Nash Kamdin supported me a lot. One of my neighbour's recommended this Nash Kamdin. The overall atmosphere in the Dr Nash Kamdin is very soothing. Nash Kamdin certainly knows the in and out of his speciality. i took a gain weight treatment
Dr. Nash Kamdin provides answers that are knowledgeable, practical, professional, inspiring and very helpful. Thnku so much sir for your answer it was very knowledgeable. Though i have tried all these things earlier but still their is no reponse now what should i do i mean is undereye dark circles treatment useful??
I was suffering from fever very frequently due to which I was quite tensed. I thank Dr Nash for prescribing me right medication and also suggesting the perfect diet to stay healthy. He is quite knowledgeable and experienced Doctor. He helpe me to deal with the problem and now I am perfectly fine.
I personally feel dr nash Kamdin is best in what he does With an immense subject knowledge and had enlightened us with his thoughts and approach.i consulted him for back pain problem. at his clinic Dr Nash Kamdin in mumbai.I would recommend him for any kinds of problems..
I was undergoing stress which was affecting my day to day life. i thank Dr Nash for helping me resolve the issue. after his treatment, I am much better than before. He is really a great doctor and has broad knowledge in his field.
Dr. Nash Kamdin provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks so much but I'm giving regularly tablets from a month due low calshium in body doctors given me tgat tablets 3 months cource that is
Dr. Nash Kamdin provides answers that are knowledgeable, well-reasoned and professional. The response has been overwhelming and certainly Lybrate Team is certainly doing an excellent service.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nash Kamdin to be knowledgeable. I am doing what u had said but my pain will reduced one day other day again pain will start What to do
Dr. Nash Kamdin provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you so much for the medical advice, will do the necessary tests, I am allergic to Azithral antibiotic tablet only
Dr. Nash Kamdin provides answers that are very helpful. I do sit too long at stools. Yes, its near the opening. Are there any tretments to be done? Is it scary?
Dr. Nash Kamdin provides answers that are knowledgeable, very helpful, well-reasoned, sensible and professional. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nash Kamdin to be very helpful, caring, sensible, prompt and well-reasoned. Thank you very much Sir.. :)
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nash Kamdin to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, inspiring and caring. Thanks a lot Sir :)
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nash Kamdin to be very helpful, professional, practical and knowledgeable. Thank you for your guidance.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nash Kamdin to be helped me improve my health. Sir, First of all Thank you and it is very helpful for me
Dr. Nash Kamdin provides answers that are very helpful, well-reasoned, sensible, practical and prompt. Thank you for your advice doctor..
Dr. Nash Kamdin provides answers that are knowledgeable and sensible. Thank u for telling this but Can u give its treatment...plz
Dr. Nash Kamdin provides answers that are caring, thorough and very helpful. Thank you doctor i would definitely do as told.
Dr. Nash Kamdin provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, caring and inspiring. Vry helpful .
Hi, I am jagadeesh in those few days am continuously going to urine pass. I think it may be from winter season. Can I consult with doctor.
I have been reported vitamin D deficiency (15 ng/ml. My questions are: 1.Is it necessary to take shelcal tablet along with cholecalciferol sachet if my calcium level was normal in blood report? 2.If shelcal is to be taken should cholecalciferol be taken alone for first four weeks once in a week and then shelcal tablet be taken daily? You can answer serialwise for convenience.
When I am drinking Water, after 20 to 25 min urine was coming .In winter I feel like this. Please advise
I am always gastric. I try and avoid all heavy food but inspite of that I feel bloated and gastric what is the remedy? it can be very embarrassing if you keep farting all the time.
There is a small swelling just on one side of my anus. It doesn't cover the hole in any fraction. It doesn't hurt. When I touch, I feel a "ball like thing" What is that? Is it scary? What kind of treatment will be given to me? Is there anything I should do?
After 30 min of my meal I suffer form stomach pain. After every meal. This is happening from 3-4 days.
The thoughts came to my mind while I was walking near the dog and he bites me but in reality no such things happen how should I confirm myself that I was not bitten by dog and I cannot cause rabbies. I cannot found any dog bites on my body, all my body processes are normal and there is no other symptoms. But thought came to my mind that I was bitten by dog and now I cause rabbies so how should I assure myself. One of doctor tells me that I take anti rabies vaccine for satisfaction but in reality dogs doesn't bite me. I cannot think that I should take anti rabies vaccine there is no bleeding and wound on my legs or body. Only thoughts came to my mind that I was biten by dog continuously .How should I deal with such situations?
Nosebleeds can be frightening and dramatic. Luckily, most cases of nosebleeds can be dealt with fair ease. Nosebleeds can be classified into two types depending upon the origin of the nose bleed, namely anterior and posterior.
- Anterior bleed is the most common, and the bleeding is from a blood vessel which is present in the front part of the nose. These bleeds can be easily controlled by simple measures taken by doctors or at home.
- Posterior nose bleeds are usually indicative of something more complicated and occur mostly in adults or elderly. The bleed can be caused by a rupture in arteries in the posterior part of the nose. These nosebleeds can get severe and may require admission to a hospital for treatment and management. They are the most common in kids in the range of 2 to 10 years and adults older than 50 years.
What can cause nosebleeds?
- The most common cause of a nosebleed is probably trauma or an injury to the nose. External trauma includes a sharp blow to the nose, whereas internal injury comprises of injury from picking your nose continuously or irritation from cold.
- Less frequently, an underlying condition can also result in nosebleeds. These conditions include diseases that make clotting difficult. The inability of blood to properly coagulate and clot can be contributed by blood-thinning agents like aspirin and warfarin.
- Disease in the liver can also cause problems in the clotting of blood. Rarely, cancer in the nose or abnormal blood vessels present in the nose can contribute to bleeding. Another cause of nosebleeds can be high blood pressure, but it is rarely the only reason.
What are the symptoms of nosebleeds?
- Nosebleeds usually occur from one nostril. Sometimes, if the bleeding is excessive, the nostril can get filled with blood and it can cross the nasopharynx and overflow into the other nostril and result in bleeding from both nostrils. The blood can also go into the throat and one may spit out blood from the mouth or vomit out blood (hematemesis).
- Excessive blood loss can cause dizziness, confusion, lightheadedness, and can also cause fainting. Excessive blood loss from nosebleeds is not very common.
- Although, nosebleeds are rarely a complication, it is advised to consult a doctor if the occurrences are too frequent.