Sir I have seen sudden increase in uric acid. Sir I don't take too much fatty and junk foods. I daily do exercise 35 minutes a day. Also I am slim and I have normal weight. Can you please provide some feedback for this issue. My uric acid level is 7.4.

Hello Mr. lybrate-user greetings! its a good question that you have asked. High uric acid is a definitely problem and can really cause pain and swelling in the foot and also can lead to deposition of uric acid in other parts of the body like ear etc. Foods that are rich in proteins are a major culprit that would include paneer, red meat especially organ meat, fish like sardines, trout, and alcohol precipitates the problem. As per ayurveda, we can definitely treat it. But before that you may contact me for further details as there are a number of parameters that we need to find out and prescribe the diet, lifestyle and also ayurvedic interventions if required. Thanks!
You should do-- watch your weight. Eat fresh fruit, vegetables, whole wheat products and some pulses (high in purine) every day. Enjoy low-fat milk and dairy products daily. Drink plenty of fluids. Avoid alcohol if you smoke, stop it. Add more fiber to your diet. Eat more fruits, vegetables and whole grains, which provide complex carbohydrates. Avoid foods and beverages with high-fructose corn syrup, and limit consumption of naturally sweet fruit juices. Good sources of low-purine nuts and seeds include walnuts, almonds, flaxseeds and cashew nuts. U can take one handful of these nuts (mixed) everyday curd is very good for you.