Hey, I'm 23 years old female. I'm so skinny. I don't feel hungry most of the time. Even when I'm hungry I can't eat much. My weight is only 36 kg. Also my hemoglobin is very low it's 8.9 gm. I feel so weak and tired every time and my heartbeat is so fast mostly when I check it's around 90 or 90+. Please contact me asap. I want to be fit and fine soon.

Hi lybrate-user, being underweight is a condition that can be due to various reasons like poor eating habits, untimely meals, disturbed sleep, stress and disturbance in digestion. As you mentioned you don't feel hungry that can be the sign that there is some issue with digestion. So first try to improve your digestion so that nutrient absorption will increase. For hemoglobin you need to check with doctor as it is quite low and you are feeling weak as well. In mean time you can start eating nutritious meal as it will definitely help reduce your weakness. Following things will be helpful for you for weight gain: 1)eat frequent meals (light meals if have digestion issues) 2)add sufficient proteins like egg, dal,milk, curd 3) drink enough water 4) avoid lot of junk and fried and sugar as it gives unwnated weight gain 5) add more of vegetables and fruits in diet 6) include at least one portion of nuts daily like almonds, walnuts,dates, anjeer 7) have enough sleep daily.