I am 14 years old my weight is 61.6 kg and height is 157.5 cm .what should I do to increase my height and to loose my weight .i am not able to control myself because I love eating foods like pasta pizza dal makhani naan rajma chawal please help.

You can have your favourite foods while reducing weight but reduce the frequency. Also if cooked in a healthy manner, you can have them more. To start with avoid simple sugars as far as possible like sugar, jaggery, honey, sweets, candies, chocolates, cold drinks etc. 'Eat Out' less, avoid junk and have good quantity of fresh foods which are not processed like fruits, vegetables, soups, salads, nuts, low fat milk, curd etc. Combine these dietary changes with 30 to 45 to one hour play/walk / exercise. Its difficult to draft a diet chart here which is tailored to meet your requirements. If you need us to help you with proper customised Diet plans and deliciuos recipes for weight loss and height increase, you can opt for our online program or contact us through Lybrate' private consult'