Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 66. Suffering from diabetes (insulin dependent) and hypertension. Taking Olmat 40 and S Numlo 2.5 since last 7 years. BP well controlled. Currently about 110/70/ 60 pulse. But last 4/5 years started suffering from ED. How can I overcome it?

2 Doctors Answered
You do massage with clove oil twice a day. Start eating a healthy diet like green vegetables like spinach, cabbage, kale etc contribute in male enhancement. Also citrus fruits like avocado, orange, and lemon that are rich in Vitamin B9. Also you can concern with us, if you want fast result. We provide therapies as well as ayurvedic medicines. You can contact us on We will concern and later on we can deliver medicines.
1 person found this helpful
Hi sir this is Dr. Verma here. 1 Take tight control of blood sugar and BP. 2 Control your Cholesterol level. 3 Quit smoking. Then I will advise some medicine.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.