I want to lose my weight and I live in hostel so I can't get proper way to reduce it will you suggest me any easy method to reduce my weight fast?

I want to lose my weight and I live in hostel so I can't ...
Hello dear, We have diet for bachelors and hostel students which help them to stay fit and healthy and easy to follow. There are many reasons of being overweight or obese. Improper liver functions ,PCOD, Endocrine imbalance (diabetes/ thyroid, Psychological problems, Physical inactive, Improper dietary diet, Vitamins and minerals deficiency ,Eating disorders, Improper sleep,Stress, Medication). Many more are there. HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THROUGH DIET. Finding and curing the cause of Overweight and obesity. Treating the deficiency, symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight. Diet to get ideal weight WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT? Obesity result to many other disease. Diabetes. High bp or hypertension,.Heart disease, Kidney disease, Osteoporosis,Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals, health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many. So ,if you want to contact ,please contact us through Lybrate.
1. Aim for permanent weight loss by change in food habits/lifestyle. 2. Add 2-3 Fruits per day taken in gaps between meals. 3. Cut down Sweets/Biscuits/ Colas from your diet. Take 10-15 almonds per day. 4. Completely eliminate Puris/Parathas/Pizzas/Burgers/Fried Rice etc 5. ‎Eat plain roti/rice with simple dal and lots of salad in each meals. 6. Exercise daily - 'Intense' Cardio for 40-60 mins. This will keep you slim and trim.