can be controlled/managed by a proper regulated diet and exercise.
2. Avoid 3 big meals. Instead take small mini meals every 2/3 hours. 3. Take some protiens plus green vegetables/salad with every minimeal.
4. Avoid white foods
like white rice
, noodles, pizza, burger, white rotis.
5. Instead take whole grain foods like brown rice
, multigrain atta, millets etc.
6. Avoid all forms of simple sugars/carbs like Colas, juices, sweets, cakes, biscuits etc.
7. Eat fruits with low/medium GI index like apple
, guava, mosambi, orange
. 8. Do at least 30-45 mins of exercise everyday. Walk for 10 mins after every meal.
9. These steps can help reduce sugar