Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

Hi, Earlier my brother used to drink everyday kind of alcoholic person, but I don't know how to say, nowadays he drink regularly for couple of days and again for couple of days he stop drinking, but problem is when he start drinking he forget everything he just drink and drink, does not matter matter morning or day or night, as a profession he is teacher,

Alcohol dependence is associated with significant physical, mental and social problems. Physically, there can be liver failure, jaundice, vomiting of blood, passing blood in stools, stomach ulcers, damage to nerves of the body, swelling of legs, fluid collection in abdomen, and many more. Mentally, there is irreversible brain damage, worsening of anxiety or depression, triggering of psychosis and mood disorders, dementia, etc. From a social point of view, there may be isolation from neighbors or family, increased abusive behavior to children or spouses, legal problems, accidents, etc. Anti craving medications are available which will help to reduce the craving. Consult a psychiatrist with experience in deaddiction.