Thyroid problem is taken care by the Thyroid medicine that you take. It does not effect your weight once you take the medicine. 1. Aim for long term weight loss
@ 2-3 Kg per month = 12-15 kgs in 6 months. So on.
2. Add 2-3 Fruits to your daily diet
before meals. Double your water intake.
3. Cut down Sweets/Biscuits/ Colas/Juices from your diet. 4. Completely eliminate
Puris/Parathas/Pizzas/Burgers/Fried Rice/Biryani etc
5. Eat slowly and mindfully. Reduce portion size.
6. Exercise daily - 'Intense' Cardio for 40-60 mins. This will keep you toned and trim.
7. Love yourself and respect your body.
8. For a customised plan, you can consult me privately.