I have a problem. Today when I urinated it contains blood. Why is it happen can you suggest any idea about it.

I have a problem. Today when I urinated it contains blood...
Hi dear it might be due to a urinary tract infection, kidney stone or prostatic hypertrophy A homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services.
You need to be investigated like URINE rm and urine cs and an ultrasound abdomen done to be done, this may be due to some stone in tract or tumour, take plenty of fluids orally, proper treatment follows according to examination report.
First of all the cause needs to be known for which you need to go for examination like urine routine and USG KUB. And revert back with the reports for the start up of the treatment. CAUSES OF HEMATURIA - Bladder or kidney stones. Certain kidney diseases, such as inflammation in the filtering system of the kidneys (glomerulonephritis) Enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia) or prostate cancer. Inherited diseases such as sickle cell anemia and cystic kidney disease, etc and more causes. So we need to diagnose the cause first. For more queries, contact us.
Hello dear Nikesh, hi Warm welcome to Lybrate.com I have evaluated your query thoroughly.* There can be possible urinary infection, calculus or other problems.* Primary guidelines for better recovery Drink plenty of liquids. Cranberry sachet once daily in a glass of drinking water, organic citrus fruits ,vitamin C supplements help a lot. Necessary antibiotics, urinary alkalisers, anti inflammatory medications require prescription of your doctor (who may decide depending upon your evaluation with required blood and urine tests). Keep the genitals clean with antiseptic liquids, dry.Wear loose, clean,cotton inner wears. Avoid exposure to excess heat. Avoid smoking, alcohol if using. Keep blood sugar under control. Avoid sexual intercourse (if active) till recovery. Hope this clears your query. Wishing you fine recovery. Welcome for any further assistance. Regards take care.