I'm 35 years old. I am suffering from Pyorrhea since five years. During teeth cleaning by dentist given bleeding always so dentist deny for teeth clean. My teeth always be cavity and bad smell.

I'm 35 years old. I am suffering from Pyorrhea since five...
Dear Lybrate user, you need scaling of your teeth for treatment. It is compulsory for your dental life. After scaling take medicines prescribed by your dentist. Your pyorrhea will be cure in 7 to 10 days. And you also need restoration (filling) of your teeth. You should consult to dentist for scaling & restoration of your teeth.
Hi our main problem is poor oral hygiene if you want to get rid of your problems you have to maintain excellent oral hygiene. Brush your teeth twice with correct brush technique .once in s year get your teeth cleaned by dentist.
Eat antibiotics and use a mouthwash and then get scaling done, the bad smell will disappear along with the bleeding after a scaling only.
Start using water floss and do antiseptic mouthrinsing.
Dear Lybrate-user. You need to commit yourself for complete dental treatment, as just mere cleaning is not sufficient and need to visit dentist for regular follow up. At age of 35 it shows you need immediate dental attention otherwise the pyorrhoea will spread further deep making difficult for dentist to save your teeth.
Need complete oral prophylaxis. You must need scaling and polishing done by dentist. Also maintain oral hygiene. Sensodent R tooth paste twice daily, senoline gumpaint twice daily, rexidine mouthwash twice daily and also use stim flooser after every meal.
Maintain oral hygiene. Gargle your mouth after each meal. Use hexidine mouthwash.