Hlo Dr. Now my sugar level is 91 fasting. And thyroid is 8.1. My uric acid is 4.9. I have problem in my right foot toe pain under nail. What can I do? Please suggest any medicine.

Hlo Dr. Now my sugar level is 91 fasting. And thyroid is ...
Hello, your TSH is little bit high. Go for meditation to nourish your body. Tk, plenty of water to hydrate your body to eliminate uric acid through urine. Your diet be easily digestible on time. Tk, lemon, turmeric,honey, ginger, garlic, Apple cider vinegar & cherries to curb down uric acid. Avoid :Alcohol tomatoes, cucumber, onion & bringle. Tk homoeopathic medicine:@ Acid Benzoic 30-6 pills, thrice. Tk, Care.:Alcohol
lybrate-user, Thanks for the query. The blood glucose level mentioned looks quite good. However, it is difficult to comment or give any suggestion based on just fasting glucose level about diabetes control. It is necessary to know fasting, PP & HbA1c%, dosage of drugs being taken, lipid profile details, dietary pattern and extent of daily exercise being done daily. Uric acid 4.9 mg is also very normal, it is unlikely to creat any problem. The pain in right foot toe (which toe is not mentioned), may be due to some other cause. Thanks.