I am Dr Ipshita Johri, I am Dermatologist and Cosmetologist at Skin Infinity Clinic. As winter is on its way, it’s time for all of us to gear up to fight with dry, dull, dark and flaky skin and change our skincare routine and products to maintain a healthy glowing skin all through the harsh cold weather. I will be telling you about some important tips that you can follow to maintain your glow during the winters. First is cleansing, in winters when your skin is the driest, you need to replace your facewash or soap with an oil or moisture based cleanser, that will clean away the dirt and makeup without making your face greasy. For people with excess dry skin eczema, psoriasis the brief bath with lukewarm water with PH balance cleanser, don’t rub your skin with the towel instead use a soft towel and pat dry gently. Apply a moisturiser on the damped skin, peel away the flakiness, if your skin is getting dry and flaky, it is an alarm, for you to get your dead skin remove which is not allowing the moisture to enter and remain in your skin. Use a scrub to remove these dead cells which can be harmful to your skin is already sensitive due to the harsh weather. Instead of an enzyme peeling or microdermabrasion or skin polish to get rid of the dead cells. Moisturising, a high lipid and ceramite contain moisturiser will be the most beneficial for the plumpness of your skin during the winters.
Overnight application of a hydrating mask or moisturiser is advisable and during the day a light absorbing moisturiser with a hydrating broad spectre sunscreen is the must. If this routine does not give you hydration and glow. Visit your dermatologist for a Mesotherapy treatment with Vitamin C and hyaluronic acid containing skin hydrate cocktail. Food for winters you need extra Vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and omega fatty acids which you can get from fruits, nuts and dry fruits. Exercise especially cardio will boost your metabolism and make your skin glow. From the first mithai of Diwali to the last cake bite of New Year Eve, watch what you eat. Hair removal in winters waxing and razor can irritate the dry winter skin and cause redness. Pimples like eruptions and ingrowth of hair, laser hair removal is the best option available nowadays for getting permanent freedom from hair, waxing and other appellation techniques. For people already taking laser sessions for permanent hair reduction make sure you moisturise your skin more religiously during the winters and of course wear a good sunscreen and a smile. Follow these steps and let me know what your skin says after these winters. Thank you.read more
Doctor in Skinfinity Skin, Hair and Laser Clinic
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Black Spots on Skin
Treatment of Hair Growth
Skin Whitening Procedures
Treatment of Oily Skin
Treatment of Rashes
Glowing Skin Procedures
Management of Dark Skin
Hair Health Treatment Procedures
Face Hair Removal Procedures
Treatment of Sunburn
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment of Skin Infections
Treatment of Dull Skin
Submit a review for Skinfinity Skin, Hair and Laser ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I visited doctor for hair loss treatment , doctor listens to the problem carefully and minutely she identifies the issue ,she prescribes less medicine and practical treatments which are comfortable and economical also. I have seen growth in my scalp and PRP treatment done by doctor is very effective. I am fully satisfied by the treatments and recommend others also.Thank you doctor.
i consulted doctor for hair loss treatment , doctor prescribed me some medicines and then i undergone PRP and stemcell therapy as advised by doctor which was done professionaly in clinic ,now i have observed hair growth in my scalp bald areas.i recommend this for others also .thanks doctor.
Very good, polite and understanding doctor. very knowledgable. I was suffering from fungal infection and itching was very troublesome but i have great relief after taking the treatment. She explained me in detail about keeping the infection in control and treated me completely.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ipshita Johri to be inspiring, knowledgeable, thorough, well-reasoned and caring. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ipshita Johri to be knowledgeable and very helpful. Thnku very much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ipshita Johri to be very helpful. Thanks doc for suggestions
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ipshita Johri to be very helpful. Thank you mam
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ipshita Johri to be thorough. Hmm satisfied
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ipshita Johri to be practical. Good
Dr. Ipshita Johri provides answers that are caring. Azithromycin is good?
Dr. Ipshita Johri provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanks doctor
Dr. Ipshita Johri provides answers that are caring. I will try it
Good!! Her treatment worked
I Am very happy
It was good
Facial aging is an issue which shows its first signs around the mid twenties and early thirties. It is manifested in the form of fine lines, dark circles or hollow below the eye, wrinkles and rough skin, especially near the eyes and lips. Sagging on skin is another noticeable change. This process cannot be reversed. It is a part of human body and the way the skin matures with age. But, it can be treated through surgical and non-surgical or natural means to make sure that the process of aging is slowed down.
Factors Affecting Facial Aging:
There are several factors which affect the facial aging and aggravate the process faster. Some of these factors are:
- If you smoke excessively, your face would sooner or later start showing signs of aging prematurely.
- At times, this process gains speed due to genetic issues.
- Stress and anxiety are the most important reasons for a person to start showing signs of aging at an early stage of life.
- If you lead a hectic lifestyle which involves excessive travelling throughout different climates, the exhaustion may be manifested through facial aging.
What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers help to diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness in the face. It lifts up the sagging face instantly.
As we age, our bone resorbs, ligaments get lax and face naturally loses subcutaneous fat. The facial muscles are then working closer to the skin surface, so smile lines and crow's feet become more apparent. The nasolabial folds deepend and cheeks sag down, giving an old and sad appearance.
The facial skin also stretches a bit, adding to this loss of facial volume. Other factors that affect the facial skin include sun exposure, heredity, and lifestyle.
Dermal fillers can be used to:
- Plump thin lips
- Enhance shallow contours
- Soften facial creases and wrinkles
- Improve the appearance of recessed scars
- Lifting the face to give a fresh and younger look
- Volumising the hollow areas of face
- Dermal fillers can be very helpful in those with early signs of aging, or as a value-added part of facial rejuvenation surgery.
You must make a note of the fact that dermal filling is a nin-surgical treatment. However, it does use anaesthesia while being administered. Some fillers have anesthesia in the syringe itself otherwise, we apply numbing cream or topical anesthesia. Thereafter, dermal fillings are applied with the help of fine needles. You need to realise that the use of fine needles with precision can be done only by those who have been specially trained for it.
Thus, if your dermatologist recommends you for a treatment of dermal filling, then he/she ought to be a trained expert in carrying out the procedure. If you, on your own prefer to get this treatment done, then you should also find an expert who is well trained in administering this procedure.
Thus, dermal fillers are quite famous in the world of facial dermatology to reverse the aging process. It helps in reducing fine lines, wrinkles and adds volume and smoothness to the skin.
The best way to achieve a subtle anti ageing is to consult your dermatologist, explain your botheration and requirements, and make an action plan with your dermatologist to get the best conturing and volume for your face.
When it comes to a bride than to have a flawless skin is a must for her. So here in this article, we’ll share some handy ways for pre-bridal skin treatment which will fulfil your dream of getting spotless skin on your D-DAY. The treatments range from granny ingredients which are easily found in the kitchen to cosmetic treatments.
1. Pre Bridal Treatment for Dry Skin - Form a mixture by mixing equal amount of Olive oil or Vitamin E capsule, glycerin rose water and aloe vera gel. Apply the mixture to your face before going to bed. This mixture gives miraculous effects of not only softens the skin but also makes it lustrous within just seven days.
2. Pre Bridal Treatment for Oily Skin - If you’re also grappling with the stickiness of skin then this treatment is for you. Do face wash twice daily. You can apply either of them including cucumber juice, aloe vera gel, honey and curd mask, tomato juice, etc. These ingredients will not only reduce oil secretion from the skin but also will lighten the skin complexion.
3. Pre-bridal treatment for tanning - Almost every woman likes outing. Be it shopping, hanging out with friends or window shopping but while the enjoyment they forget that sun rays are harming their skin because of which they grapple with skin tan. This is, in fact, a matter of concern for a bride to be. Some of the handy ways to de-tan the skin include-
Rubbing a slice of lemon on the affected area.
By applying the mixture of cucumber juice, lemon juice, and rose water.
Orange juice, yogurt and tomato pulp.
The mixture of Bengal gram (besan) and turmeric.
Apply any of these mixtures and wash it off after 10-15 minutes to de-tan your skin and get the radiant glow.
4. Pre Bridal Cosmetic treatment- There are different types of cosmetic treatments which are dermatologically tested and proven safe and effective. There are different types of Pre Bridal Cosmetic treatment plans in the market from which you can choose an ideal one for yourself by consulting cosmetic physician he’ll better guide you according to your need, budget and time duration.
Some of the best cosmetic treatments for to be bride include-
- Clear and brilliant laser for spotless skin
- Hollywood laser facial for a heavenly glow
- Hydrafacials to cleans and hydrate the skin
- Herbal peels to soothe and radiate skin
- Coolsculpting for shaping
- laser hair removal, so you can start your new life without the botheration of monthly waxing
- Hyaluronic filler injections to fill the hollow under your eyes or give your lips a perfect pout
- Micro-needling RF for a scar-free tightened face
These cosmetic treatment aids to reduce or remove fine lines, patches, large pores, blemishes and acne scars to give you spotless radiant glow. Consult your cosmetic dermatologist and use these pre-bridal treatments to be a confident and beautiful bride.
Glowing skin is the manifestation of a pleasing and healthy personality. Since the centuries, people have been using the household methods like the face masks of sandalwood, neem leaves, fuller’s clay, etc. But these commonly used methods do not give the durable results and contentment.
Therefore, dermatologists are adopting various new methods which use the advancements in technology. It is obvious that if we have scientific luxury then we will not choose raw. This is the reason that the experts of the cosmetic dermatology are using new innovations to get the best results for the contentment of the populace. With the introduction of the clinical facials, getting a bright and glowing skin is becoming easier.
How are clinical facials different from the standard facials?
Generally, the standard facials are performed in the health spas and the beauty parlors without the prescription of any experts. These facials are performed for the cleansing purposes along with the massaging benefits. The main purposes of these types of facials are to exfoliate the skin and remove the impurities present, whereas it does not concentrate on the management and treatment of the underlying skin problems. These are not long-term durable facial.
On the other side, clinical facials ensure the long-term cure of the skin issues of patients. These are generally performed in the offices of physicians or in the medical places. The clinical facials are types of advanced treatments which aims the medical benefits of the skin. These types of facials are performed by the experts and the experienced persons in the medical clinics. This method can cure the various skin problems in the observation of dermatologist.
The clinical facials provide an assortment of benefits to the people to cure their skins. The main aim of these types of facials is to provide the smooth, soft and the radiant skins to the populace. To cure the following skin issues, clinical facials are the most advantageous methods to adopt:
- Acne: Generally, due to the skin types or due to changing weather conditions, people suffer from the acne and the pimple problems and clinical facials are the solutions for such issues.
- Wrinkles: With the growing age and passing time, skin tissues get weakened due to which the skin gets loose. But clinical facials promote the cellular turnover by removing the impurities and dead skin cells.
- Rough skin texture: Due to the decreasing collagens and with the extensive use of cosmetics, skin gets damaged. But, the roughness of the skin can be removed with the clinical facials.
There are various other advantages that people can get from the performance of clinical facials. This method is getting trendy among the youngsters in these days because of the impressive results delivered by the clinical facials. Feel a difference with the clinical facials and get the advantages of this method. Get the appointment of the best dermatologist for the glowing and radiant skin.
I have tried many ways to stop hair fall but it's not working. I am losing hair at a very early age. Help me in sorting out how to stop my hair fall?
Hi When I was small my grandma putted tattoo on my forehead forceable (its like bindhi) I want to remove it so please suggest me home made remedies to remove it.
Chemical peels can lighten skin and improve the skin's appearance. In this treatment, a chemical solution is applied to the skin, which repairs it and makes the dead and pigmented skin peel off. The new skin is usually smoother, clear and less wrinkled than the old skin. Chemical peels can be done on the face, neck and full body. After the chemical peel treatment, the face looks fresher and smoother because the new fresh skin is exposed. Chemical peels for face range from light to deep, depending on the skin type.
Chemical peel benefits are numerous. It improves the appearance of the following:
- Suntanning and pigmentation.
- Fine lines in the under-eye area and around the lips
- Loose skin due to aging and sun damage
- Light scars, if any exist on face Skin tone and skin lightening
- Acne, marks
- Dark patches on skin caused by pregnancy
- Skin Redness
However, the changes and are transient and subsidise within hours.
What Does a Chemical Peel Do?
A chemical peel gets rid of imperfections on the face and neck, and makes wrinkles and acne scars less noticeable. It is not a question of do chemical peels work, but how well. One chemical peel session will not make the skin perfectly smooth; it will require several sessions to get the best results.
Before deciding to go for the treatment, it would be best to take time to understand and see what the chemical peel results will look like. The best way to do this is to consult with a good dermatologist and ask about what to expect.
If there is one thing for sure, chemical peel treatments are super effective at what they do.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!