Find numerous Cosmetic Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic Physicians online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Black Spots on Skin
Treatment of Hair Growth
Skin Whitening Procedures
Treatment of Oily Skin
Treatment of Rashes
Glowing Skin Procedures
Management of Dark Skin
Hair Health Treatment Procedures
Face Hair Removal Procedures
Treatment of Sunburn
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment of Skin Infections
Treatment of Dull Skin
Submit a review for Dr. Ipshita JohriYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I visited doctor for hair loss treatment , doctor listens to the problem carefully and minutely she identifies the issue ,she prescribes less medicine and practical treatments which are comfortable and economical also. I have seen growth in my scalp and PRP treatment done by doctor is very effective. I am fully satisfied by the treatments and recommend others also.Thank you doctor.
i consulted doctor for hair loss treatment , doctor prescribed me some medicines and then i undergone PRP and stemcell therapy as advised by doctor which was done professionaly in clinic ,now i have observed hair growth in my scalp bald areas.i recommend this for others also .thanks doctor.
Very good, polite and understanding doctor. very knowledgable. I was suffering from fungal infection and itching was very troublesome but i have great relief after taking the treatment. She explained me in detail about keeping the infection in control and treated me completely.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ipshita Johri to be inspiring, knowledgeable, thorough, well-reasoned and caring. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ipshita Johri to be knowledgeable and very helpful. Thnku very much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ipshita Johri to be practical. Good
Dr. Ipshita Johri provides answers that are caring. I will try it
PRP is a latest, state of the art technology that employs non-surgical methods to stimulate hair growth in case of hair loss.
Advancements in research have enabled scientists to make new inroads in the field of wound and tissue healing. The result of these researches is PRP, which is a natural way to rejuvenate your scalp, skin and stimulate your hair growth.
How does PRP Work?
The presence of mesenchymal stem cells and autologous blood products in human blood contain specific growth factors that assist in tissue regeneration and healing. PRP has been used to heal skin and wounds for over two decades now. Apart from this, it finds use in oral surgery, cosmetic surgery and neurosurgery as well. It is also the promising treatment to promote hair growth.
- It is a progressive healing treatment that doesn't require surgery.
- Simple, rapid and highly effective system.
- Autologous (from patient's own blood).
- The system is biocompatible and xeno-free, so there shouldn't be any safety concerns.
- An increase in the concentration of platelets can be observed.
- It helps in the elimination of undesired erythrocytes, which significantly decrease the fibroblast proliferation.
- Contains growth factors that help in the stimulation of growth of the hair follicles.
- Can be performed preoperatively, intraoperatively, or post operatively.
PRP Facial (Vampire Facial)
The vampire facial involves topical application of the PRP combined with aeration of the skin with Micro Needling. The platelet-derived growth factors stimulate a healing response that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving the skin’s tone and texture. PRP naturally improves all aspects of skin health:
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin’s texture and tone
- Naturally increases collagen production
- Pore refinement
- Creates a natural glow
- Reduces acne scars
PRP Hair Restoration
PRP Hair Restoration is a non-surgical solution for hair loss in both men and women. Platelet Rich Plasma contains growth factors that naturally stimulate the development of new hair follicles while improving the health of existing hair follicles.
What to expect:
First, a blood sample is obtained and processed to extract the Platelet Rich Plasma. A topical anesthetic is applied to numb the area being treated. The PRP is then administered with a fine needle in a series of injections on the scalp.
Mild swelling and redness can be expected 1-2 days following the treatment. It is recommended to avoid vigorous activity until the swelling has subsided. There is no other downtime following the procedure. New hair growth can be seen as early as 2 months, but is typically evident between 5-8 months and will continue to improve up to a year after treatment.
Who should Not Have PRP treatment?
Those with heavy drug and smoking issue should avoid PRP. Also, those who drink a lot of alcohol should avoid PRP. Those suffering from platelets related ailments, sepsis, chronic liver disease, thrombocytopenia, hyperfibrinogenemia, systemic disorders and cancer should also stay away from PRP.
At length, PRP is a boon for all those who aren't fans of surgery or the ones who prefer a more aggressive but non-surgical approach for treatment to their ailments. The results might vary from patient to patient, but it is certainly one of the most promising technologies to stimulate hair growth and rejuvenate your skin, and the results are quite convincing. So decide wisely! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Laser hair removal refers to a process in which a special laser light is shone upon hair follicles. Pigments in the hair follicles soak up the light and this stops the hair from growing. There are several advantages as well and risks associated with laser hair removal treatment. Here is everything you need to know about laser hair removal.
- Precision: One of the biggest advantages of laser hair removal is the fact that you can pick and choose and remove only the hairs which you want to remove, which is not the case with waxing.
- Speed: Laser hair removal is relatively quick as an area, roughly equal to the size of one coin can be treated within a second. Therefore, small areas which need to be treated can be treated in under a minute while the whole back can have all the hair on it treated in about an hour.
- Reliability: Laser hair removal is very predictable and reliable due to the fact that hair will permanently be gone if this treatment is opted for.
What not to do?
Laser hair removal like any other treatment requires trained professionals as well as some precautions. Here are some precautions you should take before laser hair removal treatment.
- Limit plucking, electrolysis and waxing: All of these treatments remove the root of the hair. This is not good as the laser hair removal treatment is meant to be performed on the root of the hair. These should not be done for six weeks before treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure: Exposure to the sun creates complications and should be avoided for up to six weeks before treatment and also six weeks after treatment.
HOW LASER HAIR REMOVAL WORKS
Regardless of which area you're looking to de-fuzz, laser hair removal can help. In a matter of minutes, hair follicles are destroyed with minimal discomfort. Using highly concentrated energy, hair follicles are targeted and pulses of light are emitted. The laser's energy is attracted to the pigment of hair, the same way sunlight is attracted to darker clothing. For this reason, laser hair removal work best on those with dark, coarse hair and a fair complexion.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING A LASER HAIR REMOVAL PROVIDER:
- The experience level of the treatment provider
- The quality of the hair removal equipment (lasers)
- The ability to safely treat all skin colors.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I have some acne scars on my face. What would be better to use, aziderm 20% gel or aziderm 20% cream?
Remove permanent hair of chest with laser cost or side effect and what is the cost of laser minimum cost.
I have fungal infection since 2-3 weeks now near my private parts. I have been applying anti-fungal cream. It looks like it's improving. But the marks are still there. What should I do about that? Also, I got a ringworm on my shoulder as well. Should I be worried? Should I see a doctor?
I am suffering from acne and boils on regular intervals. Please suggest me some changes that I should bring in my lifestyle and diet other than medication.
I get the treatment for pimples form some else, and for few days it was totally removed but after that they started suddenly. What I have to do?
I would like to undergo chemical peel treatment as I have stubborn tan over my face. Please suggest me how much does it cost in bangalore.
I am getting pimples on head from past 12 years which I have consulted so-many doctors till today but nothing has been cured till now. I need a permanent solution for this and this is causing a lot of other issues for me to think.
Having very dry skin whole year, and having very dry stretch marks on hands, Belly and legs, no moisturizer helped. No soaps even. Very depressed. Please help me out Doctor.
It tickles your curiosity when you read or hear about permanent freedom from waxing and shaving by the use of Laser. To bridge the awareness gap, in this article i have tried to answer all the questions that people ask me before starting the laser sessions-
Q) Is it permanent hair reduction or removal ?
A) Although the results achieved in most cases are excellent and satisfying, its a reduction in density and thickness of body hair that is stable for a long time.
Q) Is laser the right option for me ?
A) Laser is a worthy option for you if anything on the list below bothers you-
- Ingrown hair
- Allergy- redness or red bumps after waxing.
- Waxing gives smooth skin only for upto 3 days after which the hair starts growing out again, and you have to live with it till the next waxing session.
- You find waxing messy and painful
- Inconvenience to take out time for waxing/shaving everytime you want to attend a social event.
Q) How does Laser hair removal work?
A) Pulses of highly concentrated light are emitted from the laser into the hair follicles. The pigment in the follicles absorbs the light and damages the hair roots.
Q) How many sessions are needed?
A) 6-8 sessions of Laser hair removal are needed, placed 1 month apart, which is the time required for dormant or sleeping hair to come to the growing phase of hair cycle, so that they can be attacked by the laser.
Q) I am a little apprehensive of laser. What is the procedure? Is it painful ?
A) There is nothing to be scared of when you are getting laser done by a certified dermatologist or under their supervision, at a good center that has a US FDA Approved laser machine.
The procedure is-
- Treatment area will be shaven.
- You will be made to wear protective eye shield.
- Gel is applied and Laser is done- It feels like a rubber band being flicked against your skin multiple times. Some people experience it as heat.
- Slight redness may occur on the treated area for 30 minutes. Applying ice helps in faster recovery.
Q) What precautions are needed before and after Laser hair removal.
- Stop shaving, plucking, waxing the hair 6 weeks before Laser session
Limit sun exposure 6 weeks before and after laser session
Q) What are the side effects of laser?
A) Side effects are extremely rare if done by a trained doctor or therapist using a good machine. Redness, blistering, scarring may occur in rare circumstances, which can be managed by the dermatologist.
Q) What is the cost of laser hair reduction ? I see a lot of offers and variations.
A) A full face laser at a certified clinic with a Good FDA approved machine will cost somewhere around 5000 Rs. Do not get wooed by very cheap prices unless you are very sure about the machine being used and results achieved.
In comparision to the other modalities available, Laser is definitely a safer, long-lasting, cost saving, more affective and efficient option for getting rid of face and body hair.