Find numerous Cosmetic Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic Physicians online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ipshita Johri
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Black Spots on Skin
Treatment of Hair Growth
Skin Whitening Procedures
Treatment of Oily Skin
Treatment of Rashes
Glowing Skin Procedures
Management of Dark Skin
Hair Health Treatment Procedures
Face Hair Removal Procedures
Treatment of Sunburn
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment of Skin Infections
Treatment of Dull Skin
Submit a review for Dr. Ipshita JohriYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I visited doctor for hair loss treatment , doctor listens to the problem carefully and minutely she identifies the issue ,she prescribes less medicine and practical treatments which are comfortable and economical also. I have seen growth in my scalp and PRP treatment done by doctor is very effective. I am fully satisfied by the treatments and recommend others also.Thank you doctor.
i consulted doctor for hair loss treatment , doctor prescribed me some medicines and then i undergone PRP and stemcell therapy as advised by doctor which was done professionaly in clinic ,now i have observed hair growth in my scalp bald areas.i recommend this for others also .thanks doctor.
Very good, polite and understanding doctor. very knowledgable. I was suffering from fungal infection and itching was very troublesome but i have great relief after taking the treatment. She explained me in detail about keeping the infection in control and treated me completely.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ipshita Johri to be inspiring, knowledgeable, thorough, well-reasoned and caring. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ipshita Johri to be knowledgeable and very helpful. Thnku very much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ipshita Johri to be practical. Good
Dr. Ipshita Johri provides answers that are caring. I will try it
Acne is a dermatological condition where the small pores of the hair follicles get blocked with the oily and greasy secretions from the sebaceous gland (exocrine glands that produce sebum to keep the skin and the hair follicles well lubricated as well as waterproof). While the appearance of acne in itself can be quite annoying and uncomfortable, the ugly marks and scars that it leaves behind (especially on the face), makes life miserable. In this article, we will discuss few cosmetic procedures and treatments that plays a pivotal role in dealing with acne scars and marks.
Treatments and Cosmetic Procedures For Acne Scars-
Has the acne marks and scars turned you into a recluse? Do you dread clicking pictures and selfies? Not anymore! The following treatments can work wonders making acne scars a thing of the past.
- The chemical peels: The Chemical peels come as a blessing for people dealing with skin problems including acne scars or pimple marks. To achieve the desired result, the chemical peels, as indicative of the name, involves the application of chemicals (can be trichloroacetic acid, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, or phenol depending on the type of peel used). The chemicals then penetrate into the different skin layers to remove the damaged, dead and affected skin with elan, leaving the skin glowing and scar free. Though there are different types of chemical peels available (Deep chemical peel, Medium peel, Lunchtime or superficial peel), the Deep Chemical Peel is often used to treat acne scars (the chemical used is Trichloroacetic acid or phenol).
- Laser Resurfacing: Laser Resurfacing uses an intense and highly focussed light beam that penetrates into the skin to deal with the acne scars. The laser resurfacing can be Ablative Resurfacing, Non-Ablative Resurfacing, or Fractional Laser Resurfacing. The Fractional CO2 ablative laser resurfacing and The Fraxel laser (Non-ablative) in particular plays a pivotal role to help get rid of the acne scars.
- In Fractional CO2 ablative laser resurfacing, the affected area of the skin is treated with CO2 laser. Here disruption of the epidermal skin layer takes place as the laser beam creates minute holes throughout the target skin surface. This acts as a catalyst resulting in the production of new skin cells and collagen in the treated skin area.
- In the Fraxel laser (non-ablative), the laser does penetrate into the affected skin area. However, in this procedure, disruption of the epidermal layer does not take place.
- Micro-needling: In this procedure, the surgeon uses tiny rollers fitted with needles. As the roller moves, the needles create small holes in the affected skin area. Soon, production of new elastin and collagen takes place in the scarred skin area, reducing the acne scars to a great extent.
- The use of Derma Fillers or Collagen Fillers (collagen or fat are injected into the scarred skin area to smoothen and soften the scars) can bring about remarkable improvement in the case of acne scars.
I am 21 years old. When I am at 18 I started using betnovate n cream so I became white, fair and glowing skin but I stopped using it now again my face became very black and with blackheads. Please tell me now what I should do? Whether to use it continuously or stop it ?if I stop my face is becoming very black.
I have very oily skin and I am suffering from acne and now I have lots of acne holes on my face please provide me the solution for this.
Hello doctor. I am 21 years old. I have been using HH lite since 2 years (twice a week) for uneven skin tone. I was satisfied with the results. But I found that it is not working now. My skin colour is not improving even after using it. I want that fair skin when I was using it before. Can you please suggest me any other cream which is most effective. Please.
Multani mitti is the most natural skin care product and can provide great benefit to the skin when applied in correct manner.
Here are 8 ways in which you can use Multani mitti -
- Dry skin- mix with fresh cream/ malai and chandan ( sandalwood powder) and apply for 20 minutes, dont wait for it to dry completely. Rub gently and remove with luke warm water after 20 minutes of application. USE ONCE A WEEK.
- Oily skin- mix with lemon/ orange juice and apply till the paste completely dries up on the face and changes color. Wash with cold water. USE THRICE A WEEK.
- Normal skin- Mix with cucumber/ tomato/ apple juice and apply till it dries. wash with normal water. Use twice a week.
- Black heads and pimples- Mix with water and apply a thick paste for as long as possible. Overnight application will shrink the pimple fastest.
- Hair conditioning- For migraine/ dry hair- Mix with milk and apply on scalp and hair for 30 minutes and wash with luke warm or cold water as per weather.
- Tan removal- Mix with mashed banana and apply on tanned area. Allow to dry completely and rinse.
- Wrinkles and loose skin- Mix with honey and rice flour and apply for 1 hour. Do not talk, smile or give any expressions till the mask is off your face. Wash with ice cool water.
- Dark circles- Mix with amlond oil+ vitamin E or potato juice or rose water and apply thin layer twice a day for 15 minutes. Rinse with ice cool water.