Doctor in One Health Urology Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for One Health Urology ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am very satisfied with the doctor advice.he is very friendly and listen to your problem patiently.
Excellent, very true advice, saved from surgery
Excellent, very helpful.
Dr. Shalabh Agrawal is well experienced in his speciality. He has execellent diagonsis. He is very humble and give attention to all details and concurrent disease
Knowledgeable , listens patiently, correct advise
An experienced surgeon and a thorough gentle. He stood by me through out the course of surgery and stay. He is very confident in his work. The kind of person you would like to be at your side when you are going through surgery. I am very happy and satisfied with his treatment.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shalabh Agrawal to be very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough and professional. Listened and Answered all my queries patiently.
He is an excellent doctor. Analyse the problems very patiently and doesn't give avoidable unnecessary medicines or tests.
Best urologist in gurgaon. Suggested the right approach. Would recommend to everyone.
Great experience, very helpful and understanding
He is an excellent doctor with great knowledge
Acute renal failure is an exceptional condition that befalls when the kidney loses the ability to eradicate salts, waste material and fluid from the blood. Since waste elimination is the core function of the kidney, failure to do so results in body fluids rising to dangerous levels. Acute renal failure is often witnessed by people who are already under medical supervision. The condition can aggravate in a matter of few days to few weeks. It is potentially a life-threatening condition and requires expert medical care under supervision.
Potential causes of acute renal failure: There could be a flurry of reasons for a renal failure. Some of the common ones include conditions that slow down the flow of blood to the kidney, kidney gets directly damage, the uterus gets blocked and the waste can’t leave the body through the urine etc. Here is more on the causes:
- Kidney failure due to slow blood flow to the kidney: Some diseases or conditions that might slow down the flow of blood to the kidney include fluid loss, heart attack, allergic reaction, infection, extreme dehydration, cardiac diseases, liver failure, consumption of blood pressure related medication, use of drugs such as ibuprofen, naproxen etc., severe burns etc.
- Kidney failure due to a direct damage to the kidneys: Some of the agents/diseases or condition that can directly damage the kidneys include
- Cancer of the plasma cells
- Premature destruction of the RBC, a condition known as the Haemolytic Uremic Syndrome
- Certain medication including but not limited to chemotherapy drugs, dyes that are utilized in imagery tests, zoledronic acid etc.
- An inflammation of the blood vessels
- A disorder of the immune system leading to glomerulonephritis. This condition is known as lupus
- A rare disease affecting the connective tissues and skin, known as scleroderma.
- Inflammation of the kidney filters known as glomerulonephritis
- Consumption of certain toxins including but not limited to heavy metals, alcohol, cocaine etc
- A blood disorder, known as the Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura.
Renal failure due to blockage of the urine: There are certain conditions, diseases that can block the passage of urine leading to acute renal failure. The urinary obstruction can result from an array of conditions including enlarged prostate, kidney stones, blood clots in the tract of the urine, cancer in the bladder, cancer in the colon, damage of the nerve that controls the bladder, cancer-related to the cervics etc.
Some special condition: Apart from the condition mentioned-above, there are certain disorders that can lead to acute renal failure due to clotting of the blood vessels. Some of the conditions are malignant hypertension, hemolytic uremic syndrome, transfusion reaction, ITTP, scleroderma etc.
Hi, I have problem in testicle near my penis and I have only one testicle from my childhood Is there any problem in my future.
Urinary tract stones begin to form in a kidney and may enlarge in a ureter or the bladder. Depending on where a stone is located, it may be called a kidney stone, ureteral stone, or bladder stone.
I have been diagnosed as enlarged prostate gland with low flow of urine in the range of 10. I am 56 years old and having this trouble since 2014. Six months back owing to severe urine infection PSA level was 10, which has come to normal after medication. Again my PSA is 4.210. Earlier since Mach 2018 I am taking Silofast, which has been changed to now Floral 10 mg. Urologists is advising of removal of prostate gland now if urine flow does not improve after one month. What is your opinion? What will be sex life after removal of prostrate gland? I am having no blood pressure and sugar.
Sir, I have never cleaned my private part. Since last 2 weeks I have seen some white things between foreskin and head, which is smelling sometimes. And white things can be removed by washing. The penis is sometimes itchy and swelling but no pain. what can be the problem and whats the cure?
I have to go for passing the urine again & again (frequently) than a normal person. Around every one hour. Next is when I pass the urine it falls on my feet only instead of the pressure. Please help me in this by giving me a very good remedy.
1 Excess oxalates and not calcium leads to kidney stones.Moderate calcium in diet is important for bone strength, kidney health and general well being.Milk and dairy products are important sources of calcium and should be regularly included in diet.Calcium supplements taken with proper medical advise are absolutely safe.
2.Green leafy vegetables are important sources of vitamins and minerals and hence form a very important part of diet. They contain oxalates which increase risk of stone formation hence should be taken in moderation.
3. A diet with low salt, low fat, moderate calcium is best to prevent stone formation
4. Take at least 1.5 to 2.0 liters of fluid distributed uniformly through out the day to prevent stone formation.
Any injury to the kidney caused by an outside force is called a kidney trauma. Though kidneys are guarded by your rib cage and back muscles, a blunt or penetrating trauma can injure the kidney.
What are the types of kidney trauma?
The type of kidney traumas depends upon the injury caused. Read on to know more:
- Blunt trauma: This type of trauma occurs from an injury or impact by the blunt end of the object. The object does not pierce your skin in this type of trauma.
- Penetrating trauma: In this type of trauma, the damage to the kidney is done by a pointed object or something that has a sharp end. The object pierces into the skin.
What are the symptoms of kidney trauma?
The several symptoms of kidney trauma include:
- A blunt trauma will produce blood in the urine which is the most common symptom. If the injury is deep and a lot of blood has come out, then you can see it with your naked eye.
- Sometimes there are no external signs of blunt trauma while at other times, there are bruises at the back region where the kidneys are located.
- The penetrating trauma is quite evident because a visible piercing occurs in case of this type of kidney trauma.
What are the causes of kidney trauma?
The causes due to which you can experience kidney trauma are:
- A car accident is one of the most common causes of a blunt kidney trauma.
- Being hit by a hard object or falling from a high ground also leads to an impact on the kidneys and leads to kidney trauma. The trauma resulted from these things is also blunt trauma.
- Making a sudden movement or stopping suddenly may sometimes lead to blunt trauma.
- A wound from a bullet or knife leads to penetrating trauma.
- If any kind of object pierces your body and hits the kidney or a place near the kidney, then it causes penetrating trauma in the kidney.
- What is the treatment procedure for kidney trauma?
- A kidney trauma can be treated without the help of a surgery. But this solely depends on how deep your injury is. If you have encountered an injury that has caused a blunt trauma that is not too serious, it can be treated with the help of proper medications and regular checkup. But if you have met with an accident and have encountered a penetrating trauma, then a surgery is a must. There are several minimally invasive techniques to perform the operations.
If you ever experience an impact in your kidney region, it is essential that you visit your doctor to prevent any complications later on. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!