I am a student doing final year engineering. I have the following problems and wish to do yoga. Please go through the problems I face and suggest me proper yoga techniques or postures or any videos or sites that can help as I cannot approach any tutor now in between my studies
The problems I face:-
- severe hairfall since 5 years. My hair was very thick and long. Now there is nothing left
- dark spots on face. Now even I have started to get pimples and my skin has become oily. - I am stress taking. And worries excessively about even silly things. -i forget things soon. And cannot concentrate well sometimes
- have problems due to improper blood circulation and even low BP and blood sugar levels.
13 years experience
Ask Free Question
1. De-stress yourself with the following:
-start with surya namaskar (2-3 rounds)
-lie in corpse posture and relax
-sit in child posture for 2 minutes
-stand straight and bend forward (trying to reach your hands to the floor)
-trikona asana (for pimples)
-kapalbhati (for pimples)
-meditate for ten minutes.
2. Create a peaceful environment with good fragrance of agarbatti and play a soothing meditation music in the background 3. For hair loss, take more protein rich diet, green leafy vegetables, do deep breathing.
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Hair Growth treatment