I am a student doing final year engineering. I have the following problems and wish to do yoga. Please go through the problems I face and suggest me proper yoga techniques or postures or any videos or sites that can help as I cannot approach any tutor now in between my studies The problems I face:- - severe hairfall since 5 years. My hair was very thick and long. Now there is nothing left - dark spots on face. Now even I have started to get pimples and my skin has become oily. - I am stress taking. And worries excessively about even silly things. -i forget things soon. And cannot concentrate well sometimes - have problems due to improper blood circulation and even low BP and blood sugar levels.

I am a student doing final year engineering. I have the f...
1. De-stress yourself with the following: -start with surya namaskar (2-3 rounds) -lie in corpse posture and relax -sit in child posture for 2 minutes -stand straight and bend forward (trying to reach your hands to the floor) -puppy posture -trikona asana (for pimples) -cat posture -kapalbhati (for pimples) -meditate for ten minutes. 2. Create a peaceful environment with good fragrance of agarbatti and play a soothing meditation music in the background 3. For hair loss, take more protein rich diet, green leafy vegetables, do deep breathing.