Homeopathy has some very effective tools to combat many problems within your body and hair loss or hair thinning is one of them. With a number of herbs or mineral based medications and treatments, homeopathy has proved itself as an effective form of medication time and again. Some of the medications, which are effective in treating hair problems and stimulate hair growth are mentioned below.
1. Lycopodium: This is a medication made from club moss spores. It is not only effective against hair thinning or the onset of baldness in men, but is also for women who suffer hair loss during pregnancy or after childbirth.
2. Kalium Carbonicum: This is another excellent medication, which can stop the thinning of hair. It also prevents hair from becoming brittle; since brittleness may lead to hair loss. It is also a great hair growth catalyst.
3. Silicea: Silicea is very potent in enhancing hair strength and is also known to have properties of a growth enhancer. This medication provides nourishment to the hair and thus also reduces dryness, which is considered to be a primary culprit behind hair thinning and hair fall.
4. Kalium Sulphuricum: This is a specialized medication, which should be taken under strict doctor's guidelines. Kalium Sulphuricum is very effective in case of hair loss because of dandruff. Not only does it eliminate dandruff, but also encourages quick hair growth.
5. Phosphorus: If you suffer from a type of male pattern baldness where clumps of hair from one portion tend to fall off, Phosphorus can easily stimulate those areas for quick and effective regrowth. Even women who tend to lose hair from just one area can use this. Phosphorus is also effective in lessening dandruff related hair problems.
6. Natrum Muriaticum: This is one of the wonder drugs within homeopathy for hair fall and many other disorders of the body. Not only will it stimulate hair growth, but will also reduce the problem of hair loss in cases such as:
Male pattern baldness and other kinds of baldness can turn out to be a pesky affair that also eventually might have a bearing on your confidence level. A hair transplant is an excellent way of dealing with this issue. This method usually takes the hair follicles from the donor site and implants them on the scalp where male pattern balding has set in. While this is an effective and commonly used process, it also comes with minor scars and other issues.
There are many things, which you must take care of, after the procedure. Here are a few of those things.
There are a number of things that you can take care of after a hair transplant procedure in order to recover faster and be comfortable until the hair growth starts.