189+ Best Dermatologist in Gurgaon
Best Dermatologist in Gurgaon
Patient reviews for Dermatologist in Gurgaon
Frequently Asked Questions
Can a dermatologist perform surgery?
- Using lasers
- Peels that are chemical
- Resurfacing with laser
- Removing moles
- Luminous therapy
Dermatologists "may also offer cosmetic services such as laser hair removal and botox injections." Dermatologists are skilled at treating wrinkles and spider veins, which may be of concern to you. Your medical insurance does not typically cover cosmetic procedures.
How do I find a dermatologist in Gurgaon?
Does the dermatologist provide home consultations?
How to choose a dermatologist in Gurgaon?
Common problems you should see a dermatologist for
- Mild acne: Diagnosis for moderate acne breakouts, blackheads, and whiteheads can be made by your primary care physician. Antibiotics, over-the-counter products containing benzoyl peroxide, azelaic acid, salicylic acid, or prescription products containing retinoids are typically used to treat acne.
- Rosacea: Rosacea causes pustules or redness on the forehead, chin, cheeks, and nose. Although the cause is unknown, stress, strenuous exercise, drinking alcohol, or exposure to severe weather can cause it.
- Warts: Children are more likely to develop warts than adults because of a virus. Although warts can occasionally be difficult to distinguish from other skin conditions, your PCP can identify them and provide treatment. Even though it might take years, some warts do eventually go away on their own. Warts may be frozen during a visit, or your primary care provider may prescribe salicylic acid to treat them.
- Small rashes: You should first visit your PCP if you have a rash because it's likely something that a doctor can handle. You might need to visit an urgent care facility if the rash is painful or spreading quickly and your doctor can't see you right away.
- Bug stings: The majority of insect bites heal and self-limit on their own. Most stings and bites can be treated at home, barring allergic reactions. Visit your PCP for a diagnosis and course of treatment if they don't go away or if you are worried. It may be advised to apply an antibiotic ointment or an anti-itch cream.
- Dermatologists in Sector-99, Gurgaon
- Dermatologists in Medanta, Gurgaon
- Acne Doctors in Saraswati Vihar, Gurgaon
- Dermatologists in Sector M-3 A, Gurgaon
- Acne Doctors in Sector M-5, Gurgaon
- Acne Doctors in Sector M-16, Gurgaon
- Acne Doctors in DLF-II, Gurgaon
- Dermatologists in Sector-21, Gurgaon
- Dermatologist in DLF-III, Gurgaon
- Acne Doctors in Sector-9, Gurgaon