Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramanjit Singh
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramanjit SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. Recently I've been noticed that there is small bumps (not like pimple) on my face. For this I use nadibact cream and nadoxin A gel. But the bumps are remain same. Please tell me what should I use to cure these small bumps from my face.
I am 22 years old and in 2 month my hair loss is so much my scalps can clearly be seen please advice me medicine that can stop hair fall .hair fall is so much that if not stop in few days my scalp can fully be seen.
I usually get white patches on my face after showering and its looks like my skin is cracking, fines line can be easily seen Help me, can I apply any moisturizing cream? Suggest me any if?
I have black spot on my face I have already use another cream that dosent work what should ido next.
I am 28 years old female. I am suffering from severe hair fall since last 2 weeks. I have tried different hair fall shampoos and oils but it is increasing even more. I have an oily scalp. I cannot even comb my hair as it results in handful of hairs coming out every time I brush. Please help.
Please tell me some supplements for long and healthy hair and and also suggest me good hair oil for thickness of hair nd increasing growth of hair.
Dear Doctor. I lost my hair almost and my head became almost blade now. So my question is about hair transplant. What is hair transplant? Will it grow like natural hair? How much will be the cost hair transplantation? Kindly answer my questions Thanks William.
I have a problem. Of hair on my back of head I don't have hair and on my whole head I don't have hairs in down side like not having kalli this is to me from my childhood but I referred Dr. he said some calcium is low but fine till age 17-18 his hair will come and now I m 18 but till now my hair is not on head in whole downside of head n hair is proper at upper side of head so now I feel much shame so tell me what to do because from front it looks gud but from side view it's looks like not much hair please doctor give me proper suggestion.
Laser hair removal refers to a process in which a special laser light is shone upon hair follicles. Pigments in the hair follicles soak up the light and this stops the hair from growing. There are several advantages as well and risks associated with laser hair removal treatment. Here is everything you need to know about laser hair removal.
- Precision: One of the biggest advantages of laser hair removal is the fact that you can pick and choose and remove only the hair, which you want to remove, which is not the case with waxing.
- Speed: Laser hair removal is relatively quick as an area, roughly equal to the size of one coin can be treated within a second. Therefore, small areas which need to be treated can be treated in under a minute while the whole back can have all the hair on it treated in about an hour.
- Reliability: Laser hair removal is very predictable and reliable due to the fact that hair will permanently be gone if this treatment is opted for.
What not to do?
Laser hair removal like any other treatment requires trained professionals as well as some precautions. Here are some precautions you should take before laser hair removal treatment.
- Limit plucking, electrolysis and waxing : All of these treatments remove the root of the hair. This is not good as the laser hair removal treatment is meant to be performed on the root of the hair. These should not be done for six weeks before treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure: Exposure to the sun creates complications and should be avoided for up to six weeks before treatment and also six weeks after treatment.
There are also several risks of laser hair removal, which are pretty common and about which you should be aware of. These include.
- Blisters and sunburns: Even though blisters are rare, sunburns are pretty common. You can wear makeup on your face to cover up the side burns unless it has blisters.
- Changes in the color of the skin: Sunscreen can be worn to treat this problem.