Doctors in Medanta The Medicity
Liver Transplant Surgery
Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery
Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology
My daughter’s allergy problem was growing and growing terribly. No home remedies were helping me in getting rid of it. Then i discovered dr Aniruddha Chatterjee at Shreeji Clinic for Children in gurgaon. She helped me in solving my daughter’s problem to her best i am very thankful to her and her team.
Visited For Scaling: I went to see Dr. Vishal for a general checkup and on routine examination he suggested full mouth scaling after every six months for maintaining a healthy dentition. He was quite generous in explaining the need for this procedure and also described the correct brushing technique to prevent any further oral and dental disease. I underwent the whole procedure within thirty minutes without any pain or bleeding.The dentist was very elaborate about the post treatment maintenance. I am happy with this whole experience and would visit again after 6 months for routine check up.
Dr. Akanksha Rastogi is the best doctor. She listened us and gave enough time. She understood the problem very well and prescribed the medicine. She has very good knowledge and her diagnosis is very good. Overall very good doctor having excellent knowledge and good behavior. She connects with patiences and explain the treatment. My mother is doing good after the treatment. Thank you Doctor Akanksha Rastogi. Grateful!
Richa Kochhar Negi
I have been going to the doctor when my baby was 6 days old. He is the best doctor for kids. Though we find the vaccines little expensive but i think it's worth because my kids never fall sick. We trust him blindly, that's why we travel for 2 hours just to get to the Dr. He can diagnose the problem in seconds. Highly recommended.
It was very nice experience. I was suffering for high fever and body pain. Consult with so many doctors but not get relief. Then some one recommended Dr. Akansha so I went to her clinic and after few days of her treatment now I'm totally fit..she is really an angel for me. Thanks and my blessings to her.. Ashwani
Dr. Sushila Kataria received me under her care on 17th July 2016. She is a very good Physician. She offered great advice for my blood clots problem. I came to India specifically looking for her. I will keep recommending her to all those who require this type of care. A great doctor, a great experience.
Dr Bornali Dutta is a wonderful doctor. She listens a patient with Patience. She has in depth knowledge of her subject. She diagnose the problem very critically. She prescribes very effective medicines. i find a rare doctor of Dr Bornali Dutta. me is feeling much better than before.
He is an excellent doctor who explains the disease logically with proper medical resins. He gives you confidence and spends sufficient time with patient. Inspite of being such an experienced doctor he is very humble and polite.
Great Doctor! He is a very ethical doctor. explained each and every detail of this treatment and never forced me to an immediate surgery. He indeed is a great eye surgeon and specialist. i have heard a lot about him. Thank u!
My experience was very Good in terms of Diagnosis and Treatment Approach. Dr. Akanksha gives proper timing for clarifying all my doubts related to disease. Dr. Akanksha also guided with Do's and Don't in Diabetes.
dr Aniruddha Chatterjee did my son’s allergy test at her clinic Shreeji Clinic for Children in gurgaon. She is undoubtedly the best but also is her clinic. Very child friendly and safe.
Dr.Akanksha has a great diagnosis and her empathetic view for the issue provides great comfort to the patient. Her recommendations helped my problem immensely. I highly recommend her.
Dr Akansha is an experienced doctor of her field.the way she diagnosed my issue was commendable.she prescribed very few blood tests for diagnosis.m a very happy and satisfied patient
Thanks to Dr Anruddha for giving her guidance. Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. I am glad thhat I chose to consult her.
Not only the best doctor but a wonderful person also.very affectionate for his patients. no doctor takes this much pains for his patients as he does
she is a good doctor.. Hv good knowledge and listen patient with patience and her line of treatment is also influencive
She is very claim to listen your problem and give best advice. I know her since 2004 when she was in Moolchand Med city.
Very nice Dr. Very loyal behaviour it is first visit I never thought so high reputed Dr. May be so simple.
The doctor is very patient. I am satisfied with his line of treatment for my pimples.
Very nice doctor with a lot of patience. Her prescribed medicines work like magic.
Very warm doctor who listens carefully to the patient’s problem
Like specialist, patient is normal. Dr with pleasant smile
An unhealthy diet is an absolute no in daily life to remain healthy, fit and without any disease. Unhealthy diets fail to give the body the correct amounts and varieties of proteins and nutrients for a maximum proper health.
Too many intakes of calories lead to an unhealthy diet, which also increases blood pressure. It leads to a very poor calorie ratio-to-nutrient that leads to gain weight and also leads to malnutrition along with various health problems. Unhealthy diets cause chronic disease, hypertension, cancer, diabetes, osteoporosis and cardiovascular disease.
Therefore, unhealthy eating habits should be avoided and strongly abandoned.
Why Avoid Unhealthy Diet?
- It causes obesity. Increased intake of nutrient-dense foods like fruits, sugar, processed carbohydrates and animal fat leads to obesity.
- Nutrient deficiency is another harmful effect of following an unhealthy diet.
- Illness is another factor. Poor intake of nutrition leads to diseases like heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. Lack of calcium weakens the bones, lack of vitamin A and C suppress the body immune system leaving a person vulnerable to diseases.
- Increases the risk of coronary artery disease as unhealthy diet contributes to building up of plaque in the coronary arteries which can cause heart attacks.
Coronary Heart Disease - A Serious Issue!
It is a disease which leads to plaque building inside the coronary arteries, which supply rich oxygen blood to the human heart muscle. Over time the plaques either hardened or get ruptured and hardened plaque restricts the coronary arteries, which reduce the oxygen flow to the heart. On the other hand, if the plaque is ruptured blood is formed on its surface which also narrows the coronary artery and restricts the blood flow. And if the blood flow is blocked or reduced, then it might lead to Angina and heart attacks leading to loss of life. Angina causes chest pain it can also cause pain in the neck, back or arms. It is a state where one gets a feeling of indigestion.
Changes in lifestyle, eating habits, intake of medicines and its procedures helps to prevent this disease. These steps can also reduce the chances of health problems. Therefore, a proper healthy diet is a must in a person’s routine because it serves as one of the links to coronary heart diseases. In order to live long, live healthily and live happily one needs to adopt a good eating habit, take care of the medicines they intake, certain input time of exercise, change the monotonous lifestyle to lessen down the chances of their occurrence. Adopting healthy food habits also enables the body to fight against diseases and infections, reducing the rate of illness. It also reduces stress and provides a good healthy and happy life.
Pregnancy brings with it the need to be extra careful about the overall well-being of the mother-to-be. Extreme caution has to be taken in managing health, as antibiotics and a lot of other treatment modalities are best avoided during pregnancy. With diabetes becoming common in the younger ages and women choosing to delay pregnancy, there are multiple women who are diabetic and choose to get pregnant later in life.
With diabetes being a chronic and a lifestyle condition, it definitely has its effects on pregnancy. However, the key is to manage diabetes cautiously in such a way that its effects on pregnancy, both the mother and the developing baby, are minimal. The increased blood sugar levels from the mother pass on to the baby, so keeping a close watch on the blood sugar levels is very important.
- The maximum effect of diabetes on the baby is during the first few weeks of pregnancy. It is when the vital organs (brain, heart, lungs and kidneys) are forming, and high blood sugar levels can be harmful. This is slightly tricky as most women realise they could be pregnant only after about 6 weeks. If pregnancy is planned, it is best advisable to keep a check on sugar levels much ahead of the pregnancy.
- The baby could be used to high levels of sugar while in the womb, and once delivered, it could have too low sugar levels. This needs to be monitored.
- Preeclampsia, which is increased protein in the urine and high blood pressure, can happen during the second trimester. This may require the baby to be delivered prematurely.
- Babies born to diabetic mothers are often bigger. The baby’s pancreas is used to higher sugar levels and so the extra sugar gets converted to fat, which is the reason for the bigger babies. This may also necessitate C-sections.
- Pregnancy can induce the development of diabetic retinopathy, which may prevent vaginal delivery, as the woman may not be able to exert the required pressure.
- Abnormal calcium and magnesium levels, which need to be monitored for a while after birth
- Most diabetic women reach full term if the sugar levels have been under good control.
Diabetic pregnant women are high at risk. However, with advanced medical care, these risks and complications are managed very well producing healthy babies from normal deliveries with effectively no harm to the mother’s health.
Once a diabetic woman tests positive, it is advisable to seek medical help to plan diet/meal plan, physical activities, exercise regimen, lifestyle changes, and medication dose adjustments. This is not a one-time activity, but needs to be closely monitored with daily blood sugar levels throughout the pregnancy.
Laser hair removal refers to a process in which special laser light is shone upon hair follicles. Pigments in the hair follicles soak up the light and this stops the hair from growing. There are several advantages as well and risks associated with laser hair removal treatment. Here is everything you need to know about laser hair removal.
Pain in the back can be due to a number of reasons. It may be habitual, occupational, sports-related, or idiopathic.
- Habitual pain is usually due to patients being habituated to a faulty posture.
- Occupational pain is related to professions, which require standing or driving for long hours or professions like dentists who need to have a bent posture for extended periods of time.
- Sports-related pain usually affects athletes or children who bend their back inadvertently during taking part in sports.
Apart from these, back pain may also occur due to unknown or unrelated reasons. Homeopathic is a great alternative compared to allopathic medicines because it has no side effects and the cure is long term. The several homeopathic medications that may be used for back pain are as follows:
- Sulphur: It is a great remedy for patients who have back pain due to a slouching posture and whose pain worsens when they stand up.
- Ruta Graveolens: It is the remedy of choice in cases the patient experiences stiffness in joint or muscles, accompanied with feeling of soreness and lameness all over the back.
- Aesculus: It is a good homeopathic remedy in cases of very low back pain, which gets worse when the patient tried to stand upright from a previously sitting position.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: It is a recommended medicine in cases of pain of the lower back, shoulders and neck. Pain is worsened by damp and cold weather and by movement. Relief to such pain is provided by massage, hot baths, and warm applications.
- Arnica: This homeopathic gel is popular for its good effect on soft tissues and muscular pain.
- Nux Vomica: It is a great remedy for cases where pain gets worse by damp and cold weather, especially at night and painful muscle cramps are experienced in the lower back.
- Ignatia: It is a good remedy for emotional distress and for pain in the muscles of the lower back.
- Natrum Muriaticum: It is indicated for use in the pain of the lower back, which gets better from lying down on a hard surface.
- Bryonia: It is recommended in cases of strong pain in the lower back that prevents the patient from even moving, turning from side to side in the bed, coughing, or making any kind of sudden movement.
- Kali Carbonicium: It is a good remedy for patients who have frequent and strong night pains, accompanied with increased back pain during menses.
In addition to these, there are other homeopathic remedies that are recommended in cases of back pain such as Cimifuga, Calcarea Carbonica, Calcarea Phosphorica, Dulcamara, etc. To accurately understand which medication needs to be taken under which condition, it’s always wise to consult a homeopathic doctor before popping in any globules.
Kidneys stones are a common condition. They are quite different from Gallstones which are formed in the Gall bladder. Gall stones are from bile concentration in the gall bladder. "Silent" Gallstones which are detected on an ultrasound done for another cause, can be left alone.
However, silent kidney stones should never be left alone. These can silently grow to a large size and cause kidney failure without the patient ever experiencing pain. Every patient of stone needs to be evaluated by blood tests, ultrasound and possibly CT-scan. Small stones 5 mm or less may pass out naturally, but should be monitored on Ultrasound to confirm clearance. Larger stones are cleared by a variety of Endoscopic Operations like Ureterorenorenoscopy, PCNL or ESWL. These need 1-2 days hospitalisation and have quick recovery. The stone removed should be analysed for contents so that appropriate preventive measure in diet and medicines can be started as soon as possible.
Gastroenteritis, also commonly referred to as infectious diarrhoea, is a gastric disorder. The gastrointestinal tract, which comprises of the small intestine and stomach gets inflamed. Gastroenteritis is indicated by the symptoms such as diarrhea, acute vomiting and pain in the abdomen. Fever, exhaustion and dehydration are also observed. This disease usually lasts not more than two weeks. It is also called the stomach flu. Infections caused by virus, bacteria, parasites or fungi may lead to gastroenteritis. Viruses account for this disease the most. This disease is transmitted mainly from food items and contaminated water. Important electrolytes like sodium and potassium are lost from our body.
The most common remedy in case of gastroenteritis is having ORS. However, homeopathy is also considered very effective if you have got infectious diarrhoea. Homeopathic medicines are considered very safe and result-yielding in case of gastroenteritis. Homeopathy is a form of medicine, which is always given preference by all experts, as it is natural with no side effects. After conducting various surveys, it has been proven that homeopathic treatment is far more effective than other forms of medication for gastroenteritis.
This must be used for diarrhea caused in the season when the days are hot, and the nights are comparatively cold. The symptoms appear in the middle of the night. Heavy diarrhoea along with high-intensity fever occurs and anxiety.
This remedy should be used in case of a continuing urge for stool because of weakness of the anal sphincter. Mucus is accompanied along with pain in the rectum area. In case of adults, this diarrhoea is also characterized by blue hemorrhoids.
- Arsenicum album
This medicine is used in case of food poisoning. The affected person feels cold, tired and panicky. Vomiting and diarrhoea take place after midnight. Burning pain in the abdomen is also observed.
Used in case of diarrhoea with the presence of excessive exhaustion and abdomen gas. The abdomen gets bloated up.
When there is nausea and non-stop vomiting or your mouth gets filled with saliva, Ipeca can be used. Thirst is lost, and the color of the stool may be green or bloody.
This medicine is usually used by tourists in case of diarrhoea. Abdominal vibration and frequent stools are indicated. The stool is characterized by an unpleasant smell.
Homeopathy is a very effective category of medication when it comes to gastroenteritis.
While we cannot reverse the aging process, we can slow it down and control the visible signs of aging. Botox is one such therapy that can keep us looking younger. It's mainly used for the facial lines and wrinkles that age, stress, worry, and environmental factors may produce, even on a younger person’s face. Botox is a drug made from the bacterium called Clostridium botulinum. While Botox is one of the most common cosmetic surgery procedure. This unique treatment is also used along with facial plastic surgery procedures such as a facelift or eyelid lift to maximize its cosmetic benefit. Botox treatments can lift the brow making which will make your face look less tired, giving you a more youthful appearance.
It can also be used to treat misaligned eyes, severe sweating of the underarm region, cervical dystonia, migraines and uncontrollable blinking. It can also be used to treat an overactive bladder. In terms of cosmetic enhancements, Botox can reduce fine lines and wrinkles, prevent new wrinkles from developing. Botox is commonly injected into the forehead, glabella or space between eyebrows, outer corners of the eyes, chin and neck.
Botox is used only in small concentrated dosage under the guidance of a doctor, as it can have severe side effects, if used incorrectly. The Botox procedure is as simple as getting an injection. It is administered by injecting a readymade Botox solution into the muscles. This paralyses the muscles by blocking nerve signals to the area and preventing the release of acetylcholine, which is responsible for the contraction of muscles. Usually the results of a Botox injection can be seen within 24-72 hours. In rare cases, it may take upto 5 days for the results to become visible.
Botox is performed as an outpatient procedure and is considered a safe cosmetic procedure. Pregnant women are advised not to undergo Botox treatment until they stop breastfeeding the baby after delivary. However, as with any other procedures, it does have a few risks associated with it. These include:
Slight pain at the injection site
- Temporary weakening of the eye and neck muscles
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
- Rashes and inflammation
The effects of Botox may be influenced by other medications that you are taking and hence before undergoing the procedure, ensure your doctor knows what medication you are on. Avoid alcohol and strenuous activities for a few days after the injection.
The results of a Botox injection are not permanent and hence they may need to be repeated. Doctors advise maintaining an interval of at least 3 months between Botox injections. However, every time a Botox injection is repeated, the time taken for the lines and wrinkles to reappear reduces. In some cases, the body may also develop antibodies to the Botox injection.
The musculoskeletal structure of your body is what enables you do any physical movement. The bones provide the solid structure while the muscles provide the strength and agility for all the necessary movements. However, muscles can be affected either due to internal problems within the body or due to wear and tear. Pain in the muscles can be quite debilitating and problematic.
Some of the more common methods to treat and deal with muscle pain are mentioned below.
- Correct electrolyte imbalances in your daily food intake: Electrolytes are important minerals required in your body such as potassium or magnesium. A lack of these minerals within the body will cause muscle pain including cramps and spasms. These could be caused due to:
- Proper stretching and massaging your muscles: You should get into a habit of properly warming up and cooling down before and after exercising as this will allow the muscles to get into optimal physical condition. If you suddenly start exercising, it may damage them and cause immediate pain or may develop into chronic pain over time. The best way to correct this imbalance is to include foods in your diet which contain these minerals, such as bananas for potassium, organic meat for potassium and magnesium, organic eggs, and legumes.
- Start exercising if you aren’t doing it regularly: Muscle pain may occur due to atrophy or weakening of the muscles. Bad habits and posture overtime will also result in muscle pain and the best way to strengthen them is to start exercising and stretching them slowly. Once they are strong enough, some of the muscle pain issues will go away on their own.
- Correcting bad posture: Bad posture is another culprit for muscle pain. Especially common with sedentary jobs behind a desk postures tend to deteriorate overtime and cause, muscle pain. Thus along with exercising, try to change your posture and correct any bad habit that may have crept in.
- Stay hydrated: Dehydration is another common cause for muscle pain especially from muscle spasms or cramps. Ensure that you are properly hydrated throughout the day to avoid pain from spasms.
- Use either hot or cold therapy: You can use ice packs or hot water packs to soothe muscle pain depending on the type of causes. For example, throbbing muscle pain and spasms can be relaxed through warm compress while inflammations can be soothed by icepacks.
- Medications: In certain disorders of the body such as fibromyalgia, you will need to take specialized medications in order to correct the problem. For excessive and chronic pain, you should visit your doctor as it may require more extensive treatment.
Infection caused in the kidneys, bladder, urethra or the ureters is known as urinary tract infection. According to doctors, women are generally more at risk of suffering from this condition than men. Some of the causes which contribute to the development of this infection are-
1. Invasion of bacteria
Like any other infection, one of the causes of urinary tract infection is the invasion of the bacteria Escherichia coli in the bladder. This type of bacteria is most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract and is most often held responsible for urinary tract infection.
2. Spreading of the bacteria from anus to urethra
The spread of the gastrointestinal bacteria from the anus to the urethra leads to the infection of the urethra thereby causing urinary tract infection.
1. A nagging urge to urinate
One of the most predominant symptoms of urinary tract infection is a persistent, nagging urge to urinate. You would know your urinary tract is infected when you feel the urgency to urinate extremely frequently.
2. There is a burning sensation when you urinate
The symptoms of urinary infection are extremely visible and are felt intensely by the one suffering from it. If you feel a burning sensation while urinating, chances are extremely high that you are suffering from urinary tract infection.
3. Red colored urine
Sometimes your urine may contain perceptible amount of blood in them. In most cases, presence of blood in urine is a definite sign of urinary tract infection.
4. Foul smelled urine
An internal infection in the urinary tract manifests itself in different ways. One of the chief symptoms of this infection is discharging foul smelling urine.
5. Pain in the pelvic area
Women who suffer from urinary tract infection experience excruciating pain near the pelvic area, sometimes extending to the pubic bone.
घुटनों में सूजन एक प्रचलित समस्या है जो निरंतर घिसने के कारण सूजन का कारण बन जाती है. ये समस्या ज़्यादातर बुजुर्गों और वयस्कों द्वारा महसूस की जाती है. महिलाओं में पुरुषों से अधिक घुटनों में सूजन की परेशानी होती है. सूजन घुटनों की हड्डियों के किसी भी क्षेत्र में हो सकता है जैसे फीमर, टिबिया और फिबुला, घुटने की ऊपरी हड्डी, पेटेला या फिर लिगामेंट और कार्टिलेज आदि. घुटने में सूजन आपको सामान्य से गंभीर हो सकता है.
* हल्दी है लाभदायक
हल्दी को दर्द से निजात पाने के लिए सदियों से इस्तेमाल किया जा रहा है. हल्दी में करक्यूमिन पाया जाता है. इसमें सूजनरोधी और एंटीऑक्सीडेंट गुण होते हैं जो सूजन और दर्द को कम करने में सहायक होते हैं. हल्दी रयूमेटाइड आर्थराइटिस के प्रभाव को कम करता है जिसे घुटने के सूजन का मुख्य कारण माना जाता है. हल्दी का इस्तेमाल करने के लिए एक कप पानी में एक या आधा चम्मच अदरक और हल्दी को मिलाकर इसे दस मिनट के लिए इसे ही उबालें. अब इस मिश्रण को छानकर इसमें हल्दी को मिलाकर इसे पूरे दिन में दो बार ज़रूर पियें. एक ग्लास दूध में एक चम्मच हल्दी पाउडर मिलाएं. अब इसे शहद के साथ मिक्स करें और पूरे दिन में एक बार ज़रूर पियें.
* मेथी का बीज
मेथी के बीज में भी हल्दी के सामान ही गुण होते है. इसमें मौजूद सूजनरोधी और एंटीऑक्सीडेंट गुण घुटने के सूजन और दर्द से राहत दिलाने में अहम् भूमिका निभाते हैं. मेथी के बीज को स्वाभाविक रूप से गर्म माना गया हैं और गठिये से पीड़ित मरीजों के लिए लाभदायक माना गया है. इसके लिए रातभर एक चम्मच मेथी के बीज को भिगोकर रख दें. सुबह पानी को निकाल लें और उन बीजों को चबाएं. इस प्रक्रिया को पूरे दिन में एक या दो हफ्ते तक करें.
* सरसों का तेल
सरसों के तेल कई रूप से इस्तेमाल किया जाता है. यह आपके रसोई से लेकर औषधिय रूप में भी इस्तेमाल किया जाता है. गर्म सरसो के तेल से मसाज करने से सूजन और दर्द से राहत मिलती है. यह आपके शरीर में रक्त रिसंचरण में सुधार करता है जो सूजन को ठीक करता है. इसके लिए आपको दो चम्मच सरसों के तेल को गर्म करना होगा और उसमें लहसुन को काट कर डाल लें. इसे डालने के बाद लहसून को भूरा होने तक गर्म करते रहें. लहसून को भूरा होने के बाद तेल को छान ले और ठंडा होने तक छोड़ दें. अब इस गुनगुने गर्म तेल से अपने घुटनों पर मसाज करें.
* सेब का सिरका
सेब साइडर सिरका में कई प्रकार के औषधिय गुण होते है. यह जोड़ो में चिकनाई लाता है जो घुटने में सूजन और दर्द को कम करने में मदद करता है और घुटनो में गतिशीलता प्रदान करती है. इसे इस्तेमाल करने के लिए आपको दो कप पानी में दो चम्मच सेब के सिरके को मिलाएं. इस मिक्सचर को अच्छी तरह से मिलाने के बाद पी लें. इस मिक्सचर को सूजन और दर्द कम होने तक रोजाना पीएं. इसके अलावा आप एक बाल्टी पानी को गर्म कर लें और इसमें दो चम्मच सेब साइडर सिरका को मिक्स कर दें. अब इसमें अपने प्रभावित क्षेत्रों को आधे घंटे के लिए डालें रखें. आप चाहें तो एक एक चम्मच सेब का सिरका और जैतून के तेल को मिला लें. अब इस मिश्रण को घुटनों पर मसाज की तरह इस्तेमाल करें.
* लाल मिर्च का करें उपयोग
लाल मिर्च में कैप्साइसिन गुण पाया जाता है जो सूजन को कम करने के लिए सहायक होता है. कैप्साइसिन के स्वाभाविक एनाल्जेसिक में गर्माहट पैदा करने वाले गुण होते है जो घुटनों के सूजन और दर्द से राहत प्रदान करता है. आधे कप गर्म जैतून के तेल में दो चम्मच लाल मिर्च मिलाकर इस पेस्ट को प्रभावित क्षेत्रों पर एक हफ्ते तक रोज़ाना पूरे दिन में दो बार ज़रूर लगाएं. इसके अलावा आप एक चौथाई या एक चम्मच लाल मिर्च को एक कप सेब के सिरके में मिलाएं. अब एक कपडा लें और उसे इस मिश्रण में भिगोएं और प्रभावित क्षेत्रों पर बीस मिनट तक लगाकर रखें.
अदरक में सूजनरोधी गुण मौजूद होते हैं. अदरक घुटनों की सूजन और सूजन को कम करने में मदद करता है. इसके लिए ताज़ा अदरक को सबसे पहले काट लें और उसे फिर क्रश कर लें. अब इन्हें एक कप पानी में क्रश कर लें और दस मिनट के लिए उबलने को रख दें. अब इस मिश्रण को छान लें और इसमें बराबर मात्रा में शहद और नींबू का जूस मिलाएं.
* सेंधा नमक को दर्द और सूजन को कम करने के लिए प्राचीन समय से ही इस्तेमाल किया जा रहा है. सेंधा नमक में मैग्नीशियम सल्फेट मौजूद होता है. यह गुण घुटनों से दर्द और सूजन से राहत प्रदान करता है. मैग्नीशियम स्वाभाविक रूप से मांसपेशियों में दर्द से राहत पहुंचाने में मदद करता है जिससे मांशपेशियों के ऊतकों से तरल पदार्थों को निकालने में मदद मिलती है. करने के लिए गर्म पानी के बाल्टी में एक या आधा कप सेंधा नमक को मिलाएं. अब अपने प्रभवित हिस्से को गर्म बाल्टी में डाल कर कुछ देर के लिए छोड़ दें. यह सूजन और दर्द को कम करने में अत्यंत मददगार साबित होगा. इस बात का ध्यान रखें की जो ह्रदय से सम्बंधित समस्यायों या हाई बीपी और शुगर से पीड़ित है वह इससे परहेज करें.
* नींबू है उपयोगी
नींबू में मौजूद सिट्रिक एसिड यूरिक एसिड क्रिस्टल के लिए एक द्रावक की तरह काम करता है जो कि कुछ प्रकार के गठिया का कारण होता है. इसका इस्तेमाल करने के लिए एक या दो नींबू को छोटे-छोटे टुकड़ों में काट लें. कॉटन के कपडे में इन टुकड़ों को बाँधकर तिल के तेल में डुबायें और इस कपडे को प्रभावित क्षेत्रों पर दस मिनट तक लगाकर रखें. इस प्रक्रिया को पूरे दिन में दो बार ज़रूर करें तब तक जब तक सूजन चला नहीं जाता.
* आइस पैक का उपयोग करें
आइस बैग भी घुटनों में घुटने और दर्द से निजात पाने में कारगर उपाय सिद्ध होता है. यह आपके रक्त वाहिकाएं को करती है, जिससे प्रभावित हिस्सों पर रक्त का प्रवाह कम हो जाता है और इससे सूजन से राहत मिलती है. मुट्ठीभर बर्फ लें और उसे किसी तौलिये या कपडे में लपेटकर रख दें. 10 से 20 मिनट के लिए प्रभावित क्षेत्रों पर तौलिए या कपडे को लगाएं.