I have been working as a software engineer for the last three years and thus have a continuous sitting job. As a result of which I have developed severe lower back and neck pain, the pain is also accompanied by numbness in both the hands. Since the last two years I have been moving to and fro with doctors each having his different theory. Vitamin D deficiency, nerve compression, chronic fatigue syndrome are the different reasons which doctors have suggested. I have been taking Vitamin D supplements, medicines to heal nerve pain and doing meditation sincerely for the last two years but nothing has helped. Please advise some solution. I am 25 years old and feel pitiful of myself because of these issues.

I have been working as a software engineer for the last t...
Ok symptoms are like cs according your age it may be deficiency of bit d and calcium levels but your job is long sitting its also a cause so defined it tk a x-ray of cervical. Avoid long sitting and toward bending of spine. At time tk physiotherapy treatment for relief and reduce numbness this is due to overstrain of muscle tk muscle relaxant medicine firstly do that it will help you.