Main DR Anuradha Sharma, "At my Physiotherapy laser clinic" se aaj bones, muscle, nerves injury pe baat kar rahe hai. Generally, humne dekha hai ki kuch reasons ki wajahs e in saari cheezo me injuries paayi jati hai. Jese Neurological disoders hote hai, spinal injury, gym, daily activities, sports etc. humare in parts ko injured karte hai. To aaj hum in injuries ko heal karne ke treatments ke baare me baat karenge.
Jo major cases hai jese ki chronic and acute injuries, Acute injury jaldio heal hojati hai jabki chronic injuries ko heal hone me time lagta hai.
Physiotherapy me bohot sare treatments hai. JO chrnic injury heal nahi hopaati hai jese ki muscular pain, wo log ek baarlaser treatmentko zarur try kare kyuki usse bohot help milti hai. Aur daily activities me bhi improvement hota hai.
Ap mujhe Lybrate ke through contact kar sakte hai physiotherapy ke liye. Aur aap treatment ke baad nromal life jee sakte hai,day to day activity enjoy kar sakte hai.read more
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Fat Removal Technique/Liposuction
Submit a review for Dr. Anuradha SharmaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to even diagnose my problem, but Anuradha Sharma did it immediately and started the pain treatment for it. I consulted a number of specialists but the way she treated me was the bestOvernite my pain treatment aggravated. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. She is one of the best physicians in city. Our family physician personally recommended this Anuradha Sharma. Anuradha Sharma certainly knows the in and out of her speciality. The Admire Physiotherapy Laser Clinic was equipped with various facilities.
I have had this knee pain from quite some time. Dr Anuradha is one of the best physicians in city. The complete process of knee pain treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult her. The Admire Clinic is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of. She definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases.
I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my shoulder pain. I am so happy that I chose Dr Anuradha, she is a well experienced physiotherapist. She is very professional and is a really patient listener. I was amazed that other doctors before her were not able to even diagnose my problem, but she did it immediately and started the shoulder pain treatment for it.
in search of good physiotherapists in noid I found Admire Physiotherapy Laser Clinic. there i took physiotherapy sessions with dr Anuradha Sharma and trust me, she is the best physiotherapist I have ever met. Ive been to other doctors too but her understanding, polite and jovial quality makes her the best among all. i took treatment for back pain from her.
She did my physiotherapy. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I read about Dr Anuradha Sharma on one of the social media platform. The atmosphere in the Admire Clinic is always so positive and full of life. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but Dr Anuradha Sharma guided me to change my attitude. It was so quite pleasant.
My boss referred me Dr Sharma. She is a very practical doctor. In the very first sitting, she clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future. Due to my leg pain i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. The overall atmosphere in the Admire Clinic is very soothing.
All of sudden I developed this swelling and didn't know what to do. I read about Dr Anuradha on one of the social media platform. I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that Dr Anuradha is the reason. I am glad that I chose to consult her.
Dr. Anuradha Sharma provides answers that are helped me improve my health, professional, sensible, very helpful and practical. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anuradha Sharma to be very helpful. I did the same its good to hear u say the sane doctor thanks!
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anuradha Sharma to be knowledgeable. Plz tell.me in hindi what is hydronephrosis..??
Dr. Anuradha Sharma provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and helped me improve my health. Very nice app
Dr. Anuradha Sharma provides answers that are very helpful. Good knowledge and simple answers can be followed easily
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anuradha Sharma to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Anuradha Sharma provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Anuradha Sharma provides answers that are very helpful. Thnx.. but how much gram and for how many time?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anuradha Sharma to be very helpful. Wether she needs some medicine
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anuradha Sharma to be very helpful. Thank you. I will see to it.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anuradha Sharma to be very helpful. Thank you for you tips mam.
Dr. Anuradha Sharma provides answers that are knowledgeable. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Anuradha Sharma provides answers that are very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anuradha Sharma to be very helpful. Thanks a lot madam
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anuradha Sharma to be very helpful. thanks for advice
My lower back pains when I play football and why is that? I cannot sit still I need to lay back otherwise pain starts.
Sometimes there is a lot of pain in my left hand shoulder. This is three times getting pain. Please suggest me what should I do.
My mother have pain in knee. She feel difficulty in walking and sitting because of pain. Her age is 48 what is the reason of occurrence pain. Suggest some home remedies to heal the pain or medicine also.
A spinal cord injury is damage to the spinal cord. It’s an extremely serious type of physical trauma that’s likely to have a lasting and significant impact on most aspects of daily life.
The spinal cord is responsible for sending messages from the brain to all parts of the body. It also sends messages from the body to the brain. We are able to perceive pain and move our limbs because of messages sent through the spinal cord.
If the spinal cord sustains an injury, some or all of these impulses may not be able to ‘get through’. The result is a complete or total loss of sensation and mobility below the injury. A spinal cord injury closer to the neck will typically cause paralysis throughout a larger part of the body than one in the lower back area.
A spinal cord injury is often the result of an unpredictable accident or violent event. The following can all result in damage to the spinal cord:
- a violent attack such as a stabbing or a gunshot
- diving into water that’s too shallow and hitting the bottom
- trauma during a car accident (specifically trauma to the face, head and neck region, back, or chest area)
- falling from a significant height
- head or spinal injuries during sporting events
- electrical accidents
- severe twisting of the middle portion of the torso
Some symptoms of a spinal cord injury include:
- problems walking
- loss of control of the bladder or bowels
- inability to move the arms or legs
- feelings of spreading numbness or tingling in the extremities
- pain, pressure, stiffness in the back or neck area
- signs of shock
- unnatural positioning of the head
If you suspect that someone has a back or neck injury:
- Don’t move the injured person – permanent paralysis and other serious complications may result
- Call 911 or your local emergency medical assistance number
- Keep the person still
- Place heavy towels on both sides of the neck or hold the head and neck to prevent them from moving until emergency care arrives
- Provide basic first aid, such as stopping any bleeding and making the person comfortable, without moving the head or neck
Treatment should be focused upon that individual and tailored specifically to their condition. A treatment programme is formulated following a thorough physical assessment which might include:
- Stretching activities to maintain muscle and tendon length and reduce or keep muscle spasms/spasticity to a minimum.
- Flexibility and strengthening exercises for the whole body.
- Breathing exercises to maximise lung function and prevent chest infection.
- Balance and posture exercises which can help to reduce pain associated with poor posture and balance impairment and ensure correct transfer techniques (in/out of wheelchair, bed, toilet/bath, car etc.)
- Functional activities to improve fundamental movement patterns such as rolling over and sitting up, and standing where appropriate.
- Walking re-education, if there is sufficient muscle activity and power in the legs.
Your physiotherapist might also be able to advise an individual on use of appropriate equipment such as wheel-chairs and pressure releasing cushions, exercise equipment and electrical muscle stimulators.
Because spinal cord injuries are often due to unpredictable events, the best you can do is reduce your risk.
Some risk-reducing measures include:
- Always wearing a seatbelt while in a car
- Wearing proper protective gear while playing sports
- Never diving into water unless you’ve examined it first to make sure it’s deep enough and free of rocks
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi Dr. Approx 6-7 month before during the playing cricket when I doing bowling practice then my upper back is stretched to much and have a lot of pain but after doing massages pain is gone but now I start again doing gym and playing cricket then I have pain in my upper back I am taking a Dr. Treatment but I have no relief what can I do.
I have back pain, due to over masturbation and also I have knock sound in my knees. What is the way to realise from them, and what kind of medicine I will take. Please help me.
- Cubitus valgus is a medical deformity in which the forearm is angled away from the body to a greater degree than normal when fully extended. A small degree ofcubitus valgus (known as the carrying angle) is acceptable and occurs in the general population.
- Are you suffering knock knee, bow legs, cubitus valgus and varus bilateral deformity
- Now these deformity can permanent cure without surgery in few days.
- First time in india you can correct this deformity without surgery.