Dr. I have headache and watery eyes. Headache is very bad. And I think around one month I have headache and whenever headache comes I take diclofenac sodium and paracetamol tab half portion of that tablet is that safe.

Diclofenac cause kidney problems. Bp to measure eye check up. Neproxen 500 two times a day after food for three days or as required not a course as per requirement. Pan d one in empty stomach.
If your headache frequency is once a month and you get relief with diclofenac sodium and paracetamol, its ok and safe. But if you are consuming this tab more thatn 3-4 months per month then you. Probably need some aother medication which is more specific for your headache.
It can be because of many reason from simple reasons like not sleeping on time or sleeping too much, stress, have long hours of fasting, dehydration to causes like sinusitis, migraine, high blood pressure, tumor etc. Do this 1. Take adequate night sleep 2. Eat at regular intervals. As starvation/gas can trigger headache 3. Avoid things that can trigger headache. Common triggers include alcohol, caffeine or poor sleep. Inculcate good sleep practices like having a regular bedtime schedule and avoiding naps, caffeine and tv before bedtime. 4. Don't take stress- pursue an enjoyable activity or verbalising frustration to reduce stress and improve mental health. 5. Avoid foods that you know triggers your headache. 6. Hot packs and heating pads can relax tense muscles. Warm showers or baths may have a similar effect 7. Drink water. “dehydration can be a big cause of headaches,” for this homeopathic treatment is very effectivefor more details you can consult me.
Dear lybrate-user, you must be suffering from a migraine variant or a cluster headache. You can take present medications once in while for your headaches. However, please consult a doctor to assess the cause of headache and finalize the treatment plan, as ignoring it may lead to a chronic problem. Apart from medications, you can make certain lifestyle modifications to reduce the frequency and severity of headaches, such as - having a good sleep and healthy diet, drinking enough water, avoid alcohol and smoking, avoid processed and preserved foods, reduce your screen time (mobile/laptop), and avoid using excessive bright screen. All the best.