I have an issue, my whole of 2019 wasn't good in terms of my health. Dated a guy, after having protected sex, a week or two after that I developed smooth dark, some skin coloured bumps. With one big boil which I managed to poke. So I had to keep my area clean and shave down there dry for the bumps to disappear. Month later, I had digestive issues, and I vomited something yellow with bloating and a headache. So I took amoxilin pills from my sister, after that I had a small dark patch in my back which eventually disappeared coz I was a person who drinks a lot of water back then. Fast forward, I had again protected sex with this guy, but I developed uti with irritation. Went to doctor gave me med, and it cooled down. I've never been 100% since coz i'd have fever chills, foul smelling urine shaky stomach, this went on until august when I had sinus infection, I took amoxyclav tablets. Two weeks later, I had one runny huge stomach. Shortly after that, one day I had pale yellow poop, shortly after that I developed one painless tonsil on my right side with sinuses as well, no cough just fatigue, the doc insisted I got no infection so he gave me another course of antibiotics, after that, I had thrush, in my v and mouth. Went back to doc gave another set to dissolve the painless tonsil, my thrush became worse. Now, in order for me to be ok, I need to drink tons of water, since this weather is also hot. Please advise.

Sexually active females are usually at a higher chance of getting urinary tract infections. Your digestive symptoms may have been caused by the antibiotics you have taken as the greatly harm the good bacteria present in your gut. I would suggest that you get a urine test called urine culture along with a complete hemogram and lft. There is no need to panic here but getting the right diagnosis is the key in getting the right prescription and fastest recovery. You may reach me with the reports. Till then take care of yourself.