My father is suffering from diabetes past 5 years What should be done to get rid of this.

My father is suffering from diabetes past 5 years
What sh...
It depends the severity level of diabetes .and how chronic it is .you can consult online for more details.
What sh...
Hi sir this is Dr. Verma here. Tell me the blood sugar levels of fasting and pp blood sugar of your father. Check for HbA1c level. What type of medicine is here taking. There'after any medicine can be advised.
What sh...
Hello, Thanks for the query. WHen a person has diabetes, (confirmed by fasting, PP glucose levels & HbA1 c%)then there is a need to take specific treatment with suitable drugs, plus diet restriction and regular exercise and weight maintenance. Treatment has to be strictly followed and it is for life time. Thanks.
What sh...
Strict diabetic diet, regular exercise and if blood sugar not controlled medicines to be added as per advice of your Physician.