Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Akanksha Tayal
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Submit a review for Dr. Akanksha TayalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Akanksha Tayal to be caring and very helpful. Is there chance of pregnancy? Can pregnancy test afte 3months of last periods valid? Once periods are regularly for 2/3 months again irregular its happen.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Akanksha Tayal to be very helpful. Thank u doctor. But i consult with many doctors they are not giving me correct solutions
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Akanksha Tayal to be very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, well-reasoned and caring. Nice advice. Thanks a lot
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Akanksha Tayal to be knowledgeable and professional. Thank you for the suggestion and provided information.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Akanksha Tayal to be very helpful. Please tell me which medicine i use to take.tell me medicine name
Dr. Akanksha Tayal provides answers that are very helpful. Thank Doctor, but my question is that is it a symptoms of dengue?
Purshottam Sidheswar Pandit
Dr. Akanksha Tayal provides answers that are knowledgeable, very helpful, thorough, well-reasoned and caring. Thanks
Dr. Akanksha Tayal provides answers that are caring, sensible and very helpful. Thanks a lot Dr for your suggestions.
Dr. Akanksha Tayal provides answers that are knowledgeable. Need more information. Bcaz i was nt going to doctor
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Akanksha Tayal to be very helpful. So can I will test in my city ?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Akanksha (Gold Medalist) to be inspiring. What treatment i prefer
Dr. Akanksha Tayal provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u for givng advice it was very helpful..
Dr. Akanksha Tayal provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank u dr but i have asked content in grms
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Akanksha Tayal to be very helpful. Thanking you so much doctor
Dr. Akanksha Tayal provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Help md to improve me better
Dr. Akanksha Tayal provides answers that are caring. Thanks Doctor. But can you suggest the medicine?
Dr. Akanksha Tayal provides answers that are knowledgeable and caring. Thank you for answering me.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Akanksha (Gold Medalist) to be very helpful. thanks so much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Akanksha Tayal to be very helpful. Thanks I think it may be
It was a good experience ..... Dr. Are very nice and intelligent...... listing very carefully.....
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Akanksha Tayal to be very helpful and caring. Thank You
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Akanksha Tayal to be very helpful. Very helpfull for me
Hi am Priya, 31 years old, 58 kg weight am a coffee lover, I want coffee as soon as I woke up, my day will not get started without a coffee, I will consume 2 cup of strong coffee per day, Let me know good and bad abt coffee. Since I could not control this habit. Also, I am in a basic diet & exercise and am having thyroid taking thyronorm - 75 mg per day.
Is thyrox 50 is for life time Or for 3 months? Do this tablet stop thyroid glands natural production? And replace it with artificial production?
DO NOT TAKE ANTIBIOTICS ..
|ANTIBIOTICS AND FACTS|
Antibiotics are chemical substances which stop the growth or kill the microorganism at low concentration.
Antibiotics are prepared from either fungus, bacteria or actinomycetes. Some new group of antibiotics are made entirely from chemical compounds.
Most of the side effects are due to over use or drug abuse, though some such as allergic reaction may be due to a single dose as well.
|SIDE EFFECTS :|
There is a wide variety of side effects by antibiotics.
1. Allergic and Anaphylactic reaction.
This is the most unwanted reaction which can come up in less than a minute after administration of an antibiotic.
The symptoms are:
2.OTHER SIDE EFFECTS ARE:
|SOME FACTS ABOUT ANTIBIOTICS:|
Certain antibiotics should not be given in certain aged groups and pregnancy. eg. Sulfonamides. They cause harmful effects on the children and baby.
The bacteria have a tendency to become resistant to the drug given and then the patient is usually given a higher dose of an higher category of antibiotic or more than 1 drug at a time.
Due to prolonged use of antibiotics the body has low immunity and this may lead to secondary and super infections. Secondary or super infection usually occurs in patients in whom more than 1 antibiotic in being given.
Due to antibiotic activity some of the normal micro-organism in the body which produce useful vitamins - like vitamin K and folic acid get killed and thus the body shows deficiency of those vitamins . Resulting in anaemia and bleeding tendencies.
Antibiotics should not to be taken in allergic diseases like common cold. Such uncontrolled use only increase the resistance to antibiotics.
The serious effects on individual organs like the kidney, liver, brain, lungs, heart all depend upon:
* long term use of antibiotics.
* higher dose than that needed .
* drug abuse.
|DO' AND DONT'S:|
I am 31 weeks pregnant. I am getting strong leg cramps specially in calf. Even though I stretch my legs they won't relieve me. What to do? They hurt a lot. Thank you in advance.
Difficulty in swallowing solids or liquids is called dysphagia.
|• Enlarged tonsils.
• Cancer of the oral cavity.
• Fungal infection of the mouth.
• Cerebro-vascular accidents.
• Motor neuron disease [a nerve disorder].
• Myasthenia gravis [fatigue and exhaustion of the muscular system with progressive muscular paralysis].
• Parkinsonism [a group of neurological disorder marked by diminished motor activity, tremor and muscular rigidity].
• Pharyngo-esophageal diverticulum [pouch/sac].
• Pharyngeal pouch.
• Post-cricoid web.
• Achalasia [failure of the sphincter at the junction of the esophagus and the stomach, to relax].
• Diffuse esophageal spasm.
• Abnormal course of subclavian artery.
• Peptic stricture.
• External compression from mediastinal masses.
• Dilated left atrium [chamber of heart] in mitral stenosis.
|SIGN AND SYMPTOMS:|
|• Difficulty in swallowing solids or liquids or both.
• Nasal regurgitation or cough, while swallowing.
• Difficulty in swallowing when watched by others [in Parkinsonism].
• Sensation of fullness in the middle of the chest with a feeling as if the food had stopped somewhere along the esophagus.
• Regurgitation relieves pain and fullness in the centre of the chest.
• Need to drink water while eating.
• Can lead to malnutrition.
|• Treat the cause.
• Eat soft, semisolid or mashed food, which is easy to swallow.
• Consume soups – vegetable, tomatoes, and green leafy vegetables etc.
• Have fruits juices, sugarcane juice, buttermilk, and milk.
• Make different porridge- wheat porridge, rice porridge or lentil porridge etc.
• Boil food properly and then mash it so it's easy to swallow.
• Try to make different varieties so all nutrients are consumed to prevent malnutrition.
• Eat small quantities of food at regular intervals.
• In severe cases where food is supplied to the body through food pipe,feed different varieties of soups, porridge and juices.
|• Do not speak while eating.
• Eat your food very slowly.
• Chew the food well.
COMMON PROBLEM IN WINTERS (COUGH)
SIGN AND SYMPTOMS:
• Avoid dairy products like milk, butter, cheese because these will increase mucus secretion in the respiratory system.
• Avoid smoking.