I want to loose my wight. I gain weight during pregnancy. I am working women. Bt I can't exercise. Help me.

Make necessary dietary changes and combine it with REGULAR 30-40 min brisk walk and you can shed weight. Focus on higher protein intake, lower fat and restrict carbohydrates to high fibre ones only. Avoid simple sugars completely. Eat outside food less and have good quantity of fresh foods (Fruits, Vegetables) which are not processed. Have small and frequent meals. Have plenty of water and sleep well. If you need us to help you with proper customised Diet plans for weight loss, you can opt for our online program or contact us through Lybrate' private consult'
Hello, Weight loss management is all about bringing about positive lifestyle and dietary changes. Consult me online for the personalized diet chart.
Hello, you have to lose weight effectively and for that you have to take balanced diet. Include high protein and high fiber food in your diet, avoid sugars and refined flour products like pizza, burgers, and avoid outside food, eat at regular intervals and drink a good amount of water, and at least go for 45 minutes to an hour for walk, or jogging or do exercise at least for an hour. If you want a customized diet plan, then contact through Lybrate.