I feel dizzy and like vomiting now a days and doctor said you have migran like pain in head I consulted to doctor and doctor prescribed me to take dolowin plus and peptos and emzin-5 MD.

I feel dizzy and like vomiting now a days and doctor said...
Hello, You, need to monitor your weight ,first. Migrane is not a disease, rather an indicator of a fatal  disease, produced due to irregular life style, unadequet sleep, consumption of  junkfood, alcoholism  nicotine, high blood pressure ,sinusitis. And gastric disorder. A part of medication you need to Tk, plenty of water to hydrate your body preventing constipation to ease headache. Go for meditation to reduce your stress to calm nerves to ease headache. Your diet be regular, simple,  easily digestible on time to check gastric  disorder, triggers headache. Tk,  homoeopathic medicines: @ Spigelia 200-6 pills, dly morning. Ensure,  sound sleep for 6/ 7 hours. Avoid, junkfood, alcoholism watching TV in the late hour. Tk,  care.