Firstly you should check your thyroid after 2 weeks of starting the tablet, the tablet must be taken morning empty stomach
and you should avoid goitrogenic food like cabbage and cauliflower
get usg neck to look for any thyroid enlargement, you mite also require to do fnac (biopsy) of the thyroid if your tsh is increasing
also make sure the tsh test is done from the same lab all the time, in fasting state.
Ent specialists can assist you with balance and ear problems, and you may suffer from postural hypotension, which causes you dizziness upon standing and other problems. Postural (orthostatic hypotension) can occur due to a number of factors, including dehydration, heart problems, endocrine disorders, nervous system disorders and many others.
I suggest consulting your doctor with a complete history of your past health because this may be the result of a serious underlying disease.
The problem is not a rare one, so there is a treatment for it, so don't worry about it.
It may be positional or vestibular vertigo --this is a balance disorder which can strike at any age --if so you have to be slow in movements especially in bowing down; rising up ; looking back; looking at moving objects --use stugeron 25 tabs -1 tab 2 times daily for 5 days --if there is no relief ,kindly have check up by an ent specialist.
Since when r you having this?What r other symptoms that you r experiencing?
By doing what like walking, exertion, eating or empty stomach- it increases or decreases in intensity. For how much time it remains?
Is there stiffness also? How is your appetite?R you constipated or having loose stools?
Any problem in urine?I need details of the case. In the meanwhile follow this1. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U should eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
2. Don't overeat 3. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of plain water first thing in the morning (preferably within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of mixed dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit (eat whole fruit not juice), a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Take simple food like rice n dal in dinner. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water.10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
11. Take 1tsp of ghee in bfast, lunch n dinner.
Exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, swimming, gym etc.
Or do suryanamaskar daily
url/watch? V=wmhmazurgvs&feature=youtu. Be
homeopathy is a very effective for this problem n has very encouraging results. For details, consult online.
emset 4 md put under toung it dissolves with saliva wait for 30 min nothing by mouth till 30 min. for nausea.
ulgel liquid 10 ML without water after breakfast lunch and dinner.
pan d one in empty stomach for ten days.
You can take homoeopathic medicine for your dizziness and stiffness of neck, start with arnica 30 ,2-3 drops 3 times a day, for good results can take online consultation, and get further improvement in the condition.