I have had shoulder pain for 5-6 years. Later I started feeling number fingers tips of hands and feet. I guess its somewhat arthritis. Lately I have been having pain in my heels of both feet. I need to know what it is.

I have had shoulder pain for 5-6 years. Later I started f...
Do Digital X-Ray of Cervical spine ---AP View/Lateral View and Blood test for routine test & Uric Acid. Consult with Orthopaedic surgeon, after confirmation its required Cervical traction with Ultrasonic therapy and also apply Ultrasonic therapy to heel region under guidance by Physiotherapist.
Shoulder pain & armIt is called as peri arthritis shoulder and for that you can do hot water fermentation and ice therapy at home. If you have shoulder pain then the stiffness will develop more that might make the arm to have less improvement which might make you to feel more pain the arm. And also cervical pillow can be used which might make you to have better posture of the shoulder neck and arm Symptoms of Arthritis Symptoms of osteoarthritis may include joint pain and progressive stiffness that develops gradually. Symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis may include painful swelling, inflammation, and stiffness in the fingers, arms, legs, and wrists occurring in the same joints on both sides of the body, especially upon awakening.
You should take acupressure treatment and take biochemic calc flour 200x + Nat Mur 200x 4 tab each thrice a day with warm water and take it 5 days and inform me private online .