My daughter 4 years had accident and compound fractured on tibia fibula both break and came out from skin. After 6 days of open wound healing Dr. did the alignment by through c- arm and did not used the plating or nailing. He give the explanation that her age is very less she can recover. After 15 days of plastered we have seen some little bit dislocation from the fractured side. Again Dr. advised that she will re-cover after 2 months you will not seen any gap or dislocation their. Please suggest me the if their is any slightly dislocation will it be filled?

Yes Dr. is right.
Hi, Try symphyum 200 for pain and Reunion of bone.
In kids bones remodel after union, so may be that he wants to say.
Can improve spontaneously byt need to be sure that it is not a growth plate injury. You really need to see another Orth surgeon if you have a worry even if for peace of mind.
Sure dislocation is not seen after some year because child is growth stage then not any problem but x Ray after removing plaster.
Hi, Don't worry, for growing children there will be new osteophyte formation which will fill the gap.
Surely it will fill in Give her high calcium diet.
Hello, With the available history it looks like you are concerned about the union of the bone. Please do not panic usually the reduction will not be picture perfect, some amount of gap between the broken fragments is almost always seen. The gap will be filled with new bone which will be formed over a period of 6 weeks to 8 weeks. Even if there is some amount of mal-alignment, it will be corrected in younger age group. Have said that, I would be in a better position to answer if I have a look at the x-rays and the wound.