Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in NOIDA and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gagandeep Singh Ahuja
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Alopecia Areata Treatment
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gagandeep Singh AhujaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gagandeep Singh Ahuja to be very helpful and caring. Thank you Doctor...!
It’s easy talking about cuts and bruises on your arms and legs but talking about hemorrhoids can be a bit embarrassing. Hemorrhoids or piles are swollen blood vessels in the rectum. They can be internal or external and can irritate bowel movements. Though this condition is not life threatening, it can be quite painful. Hence, it should be treated as early as possible. Homeopathy is a holistic form of healing that addresses the root cause of the problem to resolve it. Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat hemorrhoids.
- Hamamelis: Hemorroids that bleed excessively can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. It also treats soreness and bruising caused by the swollen blood vessels. In such cases, the person also often suffers from anemia, breathlessness and weakness.
- Ratanhia: This is one of the best homeopathic remedies to treat painful piles. This pain is usually triggered by the passing of stool, but can persist for hours afterwards. It may also be accompanied by a burning sensation that can be relieved by cold water. In such cases, the passing of stool causes hemorrhoids to protrude.
- Graphites: Piles that are accompanied by constipation can be effectively treated with graphites. It is also suited for cases where the condition is triggered by obesity and menstrual irregularities.
- Nux Vomica: Hemorrhoids caused by a sedentary lifestyle are best treated with Nux Vomica. In such cases, the patient also suffers from burning pain in the rectum and constipation. Eating a lot of heavy food and the ingestion of stimulants like alcohol can trigger this condition. Nux vomica helps set the gastrointestinal system back in order and thus prevents the recurrence of piles.
- Aesculus: Piles that are accompanied by unexplained pain in the back can be treated with Aesculus. These piles may or may not bleed, but the rectum feels as though it is filled with sticks. In such cases, the patient may also feel intense itching, burning and soreness around the rectum.
- Arsenic album: This is used to treat piles that are accompanied by burning pain and restlessness that can be relieved by the application of heat packs. These patients also suffer from painful spasmodic protrusions of the rectum.
- Collinsonia: Hemorroids that cause incessant bleeding and a prolapsed rectum can be treated with collinsonia. The piles often protrude out of the anus in this situation and are associated with chronic constipation or diarrhea. It can also be used to treat piles associated with pregnancy.